Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Kesha | Learn to Let Go | Second WW Single | November 3rd, 2017

Guys!!! I've read an article from a German radio station that says Learn To Let Go is the second single in general!

It says "Today, we are presenting Kesha's new single LTLG (...) Kesha releases her second single from Rainbow".

Article is from yesterday.

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Guys!!! I've read an article from a German radio station that says Learn To Let Go is the second single in general!

It says "Today, we are presenting Kesha's new single LTLG (...) Kesha releases her second single from Rainbow".

yas2 

I'm so happy! yas1 

Just now, Dan said:

yas2 

I'm so happy! yas1 

Germany is a hardcore flop market for her, and when a German radio station writes this, it definitely confirms it's not a buzz single for selected markets.

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Germany is a hardcore flop market for her, and when a German radio station writes this, it definitely confirms it's not a buzz single for selected markets.

I hope it does well everywhere, I have high hopes for this! I've wanted it to be a single since it was released cry4 

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

@Dan Btw, I've just seen that What About Us is #2 on German Airplay charts jj2

OMG YAY! Pink is such a queen too cry4 

9 minutes ago, Okan said:

I wonder if this will be released in the US too nat1 

The plan seems to be: 

• Good Old Days as second single in the US, next single from Rainbow probably next year (my expectation)
  • LTLG as second single everywhere else

That's why I could imagine that:

• LTLG will be performed at the EMAs
  • Good Old Days at the AMAs (if she performs)
Just now, Okan said:

@TomTom2288 Is she coming to slay Germany? wendy3 

scream1

scream1

scream1

That surprises me a LOT! Hearing Kesha on German radio is very, very, VERY rare usually. 

Could be that this person listens to explicit pop stations. If not, that would be truly astonishing.

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

The plan seems to be: 

• Good Old Days as second single in the US, next single from Rainbow probably next year (my expectation)
  • LTLG as second single everywhere else

That's why I could imagine that:

• LTLG will be performed at the EMAs
  • Good Old Days at the AMAs (if she performs)

That's close to what I'm thinking too, they also can make Hymn Rainbow's second single in the US after Praying is finished.

scream1

scream1

scream1

That surprises me a LOT! Hearing Kesha on German radio is very, very, VERY rare usually. 

Could be that this person listens to explicit pop stations. If not, that would be truly astonishing.

Let's hope LTLG slays Europe yas2 

Most artists make countless teasers when announcing their second single and Kesha doesn't say anything and it gets announced more or less through the backdoor ny6

She'll announce it a week late ny4 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.