Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Kesha | Learn to Let Go | Second WW Single | November 3rd, 2017

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

It's the other way around for me brit15

wendy1 

I just think the 2nd one sounds too similar to the original jj3 

2 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

That's why I like it maisy

ny6 I love the original, but I like the remixes to be a bit different, so it's basically like a whole new take on the song yas2 

Just now, Dan said:

ny6 I love the original, but I like the remixes to be a bit different, so it's basically like a whole new take on the song yas2 

I like it when the remix varies and enhances the original track a little bit, like the new beat drop in the Michael Braun remix.

24 minutes ago, Kivo said:

The music video has been on 13 million for like over a week now brit12jj4 Did I or did I not say this will flop. jj3

Well, the music video has already been released, so there is not really a promo effect. It has not been released to radios in the US (so far), so only people from outside of the US are likely to view it. And the radio release was one week ago, songs need time to gather airplay.

And even if it flops, it has still the most potential on the album (along with Woman).

https://www.buzzfeed.com/elliewoodward/people-found-keshas-mtv-emas-performance-incredibly-moving?bftwuk&utm_term=.gb7DeepJM#.tw9B33Y0g 

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/11/12/kesha-performance-emas-2017-learn-to-let-go/ 

People still seem to like it...haven't seen any negative reactions on Twitter

Mess, wrong thread dead7

Can somebody move it to the EMAs thread?

Just now, *Starlight* said:

Im so happy she finally dropped the second single cry0 Thought Praying would be it for a while 

Well, it definitely was for a while. LTLG was released 4 months after Praying. Usually, the gap is between two and three months.

And Praying is STILL SELLING! cry0

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Well, it definitely was for a while. LTLG was released 4 months after Praying. Usually, the gap is between two and three months.

And Praying is STILL SELLING! cry0

I know that the crazy part. The longevity is real and i am so happy for her cry0 Even if it didnt make top 20 cry5

2 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

I know that the crazy part. The longevity is real and i am so happy for her cry0 Even if it didnt make top 20 cry5

Imagine this charts as long as Die Young! Praying is now charting for 18 weeks, the 19th one beginning now. Die Young charted for 22 weeks.

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Imagine this charts as long as Die Young! Praying is now charting for 18 weeks, the 19th one beginning now. Die Young charted for 22 weeks.

It will ultimate surpass it, radio is supporting it strongly

Just now, *Starlight* said:

It will ultimate surpass it, radio is supporting it strongly

True! And it's not dropping, but rising on iTunes!

To be fair, Die Young only dropped because of the Sandy Hook Shooting, but that would be still impressive.

True! And it's not dropping, but rising on iTunes!

To be fair, Die Young only dropped because of the Sandy Hook Shooting, but that would be still impressive.

Really, Praying has a good ten more weeks on the chart. And thats the minimum

3 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

Really, Praying has a good ten more weeks on the chart. And thats the minimum

And Good Old Days is coming! cry1

Good Old Days is almost Top 20 on Pop Radio, which means that when Praying drops, there is already the next song slaying bey1

And Good Old Days is coming! cry1

Good Old Days is almost Top 20 on Pop Radio, whcih means that when Praying drops, there is already the next song slaying bey1

Yes Good Old Slay cry0

Ot re-entered last week, i think it dipped a few spots but yes on pop radio its getting rising support. Kesha's on fire this era. Great album, live promo, better than expected chart performance etc.

1 minute ago, *Starlight* said:

Yes Good Old Slay cry0

Ot re-entered last week, i think it dipped a few spots but yes on pop radio its getting rising support. Kesha's on fire this era. Great album, live promo, better than expected chart performance etc.

The best is yet to come bey1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.