Jump to content
FOTP

Kesha | Learn to Let Go | Second WW Single | November 3rd, 2017

Recommended Posts

Okan    6,850
2 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

I believe that this will be the song that they'll push for commercial success

No, it's Hymn. That's why they don't release it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Pratt    13,909
51 minutes ago, Okan said:

No, it's Hymn. That's why they don't release it now.

Why? Where is the tea? Or is this just speculation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    6,850
3 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

Why? Where is the tea? Or is this just speculation?

Ok, so the person who leaked Chinatown and some info about this album said (when Hymn length added to iTunes I think?) Sony wanted Hymn as the next single and the person was confused(I'm not saying surprised) why they're releasing it also as a promo single. The rest is my speculation jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Pratt    13,909
56 minutes ago, Okan said:

Ok, so the person who leaked Chinatown and some info about this album said (when Hymn length added to iTunes I think?) Sony wanted Hymn as the next single and the person was confused(I'm not saying surprised) why they're releasing it also as a promo single. The rest is my speculation jj2 

interesting1

Then let Learn to Let Go smashT on the radio as release Hymn as the next single closer to the album release

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    31,386
3 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

interesting1

Then let Learn to Let Go smashT on the radio as release Hymn as the next single closer to the album release

or right after interesting1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manson    6,894
7 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

Why? Where is the tea? Or is this just speculation?

Praying is doing better than expected I assume, so Kesha's team probably want to give it a decent run time, without distraction. Since there wasn't a single next week, we could potentially see a double release since two track lengths have been made public. Also, we could get a Woman BTS video like we did for Praying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KeshaRose    155
On July 22, 2017 at 8:57 PM, Rosé said:

Praying is doing better than expected I assume, so Kesha's team probably want to give it a decent run time, without distraction. Since there wasn't a single next week, we could potentially see a double release since two track lengths have been made public. Also, we could get a Woman BTS video like we did for Praying.

alex1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    5,765

Holy shit, this is so exciting, I LOVE this song cry4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    2,449

shock1

A mess: the US has Praying and GOD as official singles, Australia Praying, GOD and LTLG and the UK Praying and LTLG...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×