HninSi

Mariah earned the night's ONLY standing O while Madonna didn't. Why?

And yet that horrid song failed to enter the BH100. mad7  Madonna sold more albums, more singles, charted way better, had one of the all-time highest grossing tours back then. I guess Mariah can have this meaningless s.o. as a consolation prize for being in Madonna's shadow for the entirety of her "big comeback", that was a local event, let me add. You tried, you failed. 

mariah-wave-bye.gif

3 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

people were happy that squeaking was finally over

34WENPA.gif

This flawless clapback tho. mad7 

Sorry the audience was lazy I guess? The US was still butthurt with Madonna following American Life, which might have been why. Don't really know or care though... because everything from Confessions era was more than the sloppy US deserved.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

1 hour ago, havok said:

And yet that horrid song failed to enter the BH100. mad7  Madonna sold more albums, more singles, charted way better, had one of the all-time highest grossing tours back then. I guess Mariah can have this meaningless s.o. as a consolation prize for being in Madonna's shadow for the entirety of her "big comeback", that was a local event, let me add. You tried, you failed. 

mariah-wave-bye.gif

Local event your ass troll. And She can't be in madonna's shadow when she has nothing in common with her. She never tried to be madonna. Lol at this troll getting so sensitive when somebody makes a thred like this, you have no right to complain when you bash other artists all the time.  If madonna stans want to make this go for 89 pages go ahead. You should know by now, to never try it with Mimi while i'm active. The world will end before i let you  trolls have the last word. 

b4b05ea304ebdfc8ea9b956e980c876c--linda-

1 minute ago, light741 said:

Local event your ass troll. And She can't be in madonna's shadow when she has nothing in common with her. She never tried to be madonna. Lol at this troll getting so sensitive when somebody makes a thred like this, you have no right to complain when you bash other artists all the time.  If madonna stans want to make this go for 89 pages go ahead. You should know by now, to never try it with Mimi while i'm active. The world will end before i let you  trolls have the last word. 

b4b05ea304ebdfc8ea9b956e980c876c--linda-

oh sweet irony

34WENPA.gif

Just now, Unapologetic Bitch said:

oh sweet irony

34WENPA.gif

He is the one saying he doesn't care. Just like some other madonna stans in here. But it's obvious you do care, like most here on the BG. So at least be coherent with your actions. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, havok said:

mariah-wave-bye.gif

The song Mariah peformed prior to her SIXTH single (which was a PROMOTIONAL single) was We Belong Together, a song which was #1 for 14 weeks on the BB chart. A chart where Madonna failed to get a top 5 on in that era! By the way, Madonna and Mariah sold nearly the same amount. A few hundred thousand isn't something to celebrate! Nobody was significantly "overshadowing" another. rolleyes1  Madonna can have Europe and SA while Mariah had NA and Asia. But then again y'all whites love to discredit the existence of Asia, so....

You tried and you failed indeed!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people were happy that squeaking was finally over

Literally no one remembers any of Madonna's Grammy performances

And yet that horrid song failed to enter the BH100.   Madonna sold more albums, more singles, charted way better, had one of the all-time highest grossing tours back then. I guess Mariah can have this

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.