HninSi

Mariah earned the night's ONLY standing O while Madonna didn't. Why?

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

So 1:42? Im sorry but that was not impressive, and Im not a pitch expert but she sounded off. 

We have been through this already. You don't have to find it impressive. I didn say it was impressive either. But the audience still clapped in that part.

15 minutes ago, light741 said:

Mariah has countless great live vocals behind her back troll. A madonna fan can't call Mariah a fraud. When madonna has been doing her good amount of lipsync since 1982. Wanna talk about that?. Wanna compare both of their raw live vocals throughout their careers and see who the real singer is?. Have a seat. 

You wanna live wisthles from 2006 troll?. Here.

Wanna a whistle from this decade?. Here.    

Owned again.

tumblr_lfdybaNoBx1qfe574o1_500.jpg 

You need to stop applauding yourself because your comebacks are quite literally the most weak and unfunny ones from all of the Fatriah trolls.

9 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

This isn't true at all laughcry1 Most of the time she only responds to disparaging comments made about her. There is literally 0 evidence of this.

Mariah isn't black. She isn't white either. She doesn't consider herself either. She's biracial. 

Christina Aguilera

Nicki Minaj

Ariana Grande

...she made very rude comments about those three and they had nothing but respect for her. In all those cases Moo was being a jealous and bitter bitch.

11 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

You need to stop applauding yourself because your comebacks are quite literally the most weak and unfunny ones from all of the Fatriah trolls.

Who said anything about you?.

10 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

Christina Aguilera

Nicki Minaj

Ariana Grande

...she made very rude comments about those three and they had nothing but respect for her. In all those cases Moo was being a jealous and bitter bitch.

She didn't shade xtina first.

She didn't shade Ariana.

1 hour ago, Grimhilde said:

Christina Aguilera

Nicki Minaj

Ariana Grande

When did she say anything bad about Xtina? The only thing I can recall is her telling a story and someone asking if it was about Christina and she said "no" laughcry1 

She and Nicki obviously didn't get along on American Idol. Do you really expect her to say anything nice about her? Even so, she hasn't really "dragged" Nicki. Just deflected questions. I mean, it's obvious she doesn't like her, but she never actually said disparaging things about her. And even if she has said rude things about her, Nicki didn't have "nothing but respect for her". She went off on her during American idol. She laughed about it afterwards and said "oh, just divas being divas", but I wouldn't blame Mariah if she didn't want anything to do with her after the fact.

I have never heard her say anything bad about Ariana either laughcry1 She just doesn't know anything about her/doesn't listen to her. Hardly a drag or "rude".

Listen, plenty of other pop girls read, drag, check, and make comments about other people in the industry. Idk why Mariah should be seen as some nasty bitch when others have said more disparaging things than her. People, including interviewers, have really latched onto this game of trying to get Mariah to drag people for fun, it's silly and ridiculous. 

48 minutes ago, light741 said:

Mariah has countless great live vocals behind her back troll. A madonna fan can't call Mariah a fraud. When madonna has been doing her good amount of lipsync since 1982. Wanna talk about that?. Wanna compare both of their raw live vocals throughout their careers and see who the real singer is?. Have a seat. 

You wanna live wisthles from 2006 troll?. Here.

Wanna a whistle from this decade?. Here.    

Owned again.

So? that won't erase the fact that she has countless lip-synched and pre-recorded vocals throughout her whole career too. She is a FRAUD for trying to fool the public while claiming to be a vocalist singing live. Nothing you say about Madonna will change the fact that Mariah lip-synched the hardest parts during this horrid performance, PERIOD. mad3 

Kii at you celebrating your own weak and terrible comebacks. Cringeeeee. Also kii at goats pretending that Mariah is an angel. 

2 minutes ago, havok said:

So? that won't erase the fact that she has countless lip-synched and pre-recorded vocals throughout her whole career too. She is a FRAUD for trying to fool the public while claiming to be a vocalist singing live. Nothing you say about Madonna will change the fact that Mariah lip-synched the hardest vocal pats during this horrid performance, PERIOD. mad3 

Kii at you celebrating your own weak and terrible comebacks. Cringeeeee. Also kii at goats pretending that Mariah is an angel. 

She has proven herself live countless times. And not the same troll that went out of his way to bring celine dion into a topic sayng anything about lipsync. When celine dion also has countless of lipped performances. 

Look who is talking about this.

1 hour ago, light741 said:

I don't have to make it happen. It already happened. 

giphy.gif

Oh sure honey. Do you see anyone but yourself using it?

m9uibo.jpg

1 hour ago, light741 said:

You know a lot about that don't you?.

giphy.gif

You don't see me replying to every negative Madonna comment in threads. But you seem to be so determined to convince everyone that your XXL fave is still capable of singing and wasn't local but we've proven you wrong a million times already! 

20l1b2w.jpg

21 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

Oh sure honey. Do you see anyone but yourself using it?

m9uibo.jpg

You don't see me replying to every negative Madonna comment in threads. But you seem to be so determined to convince everyone that your XXL fave is still capable of singing and wasn't local but we've proven you wrong a million times already! 

20l1b2w.jpg

That's not what i meant. 

Yes i do see you doing that.

You proved what?. Local?. Not with these sales.

71rR9Ws0GfL._SY450_.jpg

71OaNH-WkFL._SX425_.jpg

220px-Mcbutterfly.jpg

220px-Music_Box_Mariah_Carey.png

220px-Mariah_Number_1's.png

You can't prove shit because Mariah has multiplatinum and Diamond crtifications all around the world. The ones i posted all sold very well GLOBALLY. Including in your country honey. A country that massivelly stanned Mariah. She was the biggest diva in your country at her peak.You said you were born in 1995. So you were actually born during Mariahmania in your country. OUCH. Do you want some ice for that burn honey?.  

giphy.gif

So you can go with the local joke back to madonnanation where you belong troll.

Can't sing anymore?.

So how the hell are you going to try to tell me that i ignore facts. When i have posted all of these many times and you ignore it?. Your troll team's logic is to ignore all her certifications outside the US and all her good vocal moments from this decade. Because you can't prove anything you say if you acknowledge any of the things i posted.

giphy.gif

@Hylia Are you a 90s kid?. Did you stan for Power Rangers back in the day?. I will try to change some gifs at least. I want to share other gifs with certain trolls like Trollhilde.

17 minutes ago, light741 said:

That's not what i meant. 

Yes i do see you doing that.

You proved what?. Local?. Not with these sales.

71rR9Ws0GfL._SY450_.jpg

71OaNH-WkFL._SX425_.jpg

220px-Mcbutterfly.jpg

220px-Music_Box_Mariah_Carey.png

220px-Mariah_Number_1's.png

You can't prove shit because Mariah has multiplatinum and Diamond crtifications all around the world. The ones i posted all sold very well GLOBALLY. Including in your country honey. A country that massivelly stanned Mariah. She was the biggest diva in your country at her peak.You said you were born in 1995. So you were actually born during Mariahmania in your country. OUCH. Do you want some ice for that burn honey?.  

giphy.gif

So you can go with the local joke back to madonnanation where you belong troll.

Can't sing anymore?.

So how the hell are you going to try to tell me that i ignore facts. When i have posted all of these many times and you ignore it?. Your troll team's logic is to ignore all her certifications outside the US and all her good vocal moments from this decade. Because you can't prove anything you say if you acknowledge any of the things i posted.

giphy.gif

@Hylia Are you a 90s kid?. Did you stan for Power Rangers back in the day?. I will try to change some gifs at least. I want to share other gifs with certain trolls like Trollhilde.

I was born in 96 if that counts rip2 my mains are Sailor Moon/Pokémon/Cardcaptor Sakura

12 hours ago, Grimhilde said:

Except, Madonna is skinny and doesn't have the reputation of being a jealous, hating-ass cunt like Pooriah. For years Mariah has profited from associating herself with the black community despite being white. ny1 Black women don't get as much slack for dressing sexy as they get older. Cause you know "black don't crack" except if your name is Mariah of course. hottie1 Mariah has been dragging artists without them dragging her first. My hate for her is justified by her shitty attitude, her jealousy and her being incredibly delusional when it comes to herself and her "talent". 

Except Madonna does have that reputation dead4 

I love how you engage in all of these long conversations with queen light741 but you never do to me. I wonder why. nat1 

17 minutes ago, Melt Away said:

Except Madonna does have that reputation dead4 

I love how you engage in all of these long conversations with queen light741 but you never do to me. I wonder why. nat1 

I just want to tell you that i'm not a girl. 

giphy.gif

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people were happy that squeaking was finally over

Literally no one remembers any of Madonna's Grammy performances

And yet that horrid song failed to enter the BH100.   Madonna sold more albums, more singles, charted way better, had one of the all-time highest grossing tours back then. I guess Mariah can have this

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.