Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

P.O.P

Let's Get To It might be Kylie's best album track and I am ready to hurt anyone disagrees

I can listen to it over and over again and never get tired of it, literally an epic moment on her discography yet so overlooked.

Now let's get to it

christina-aguilera-Favim.com-375221-1456

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight away

christina-aguilera-Favim.com-375221-1456

Yes indeed, it's right up there as one her best title tracks, it's cool and delightfully off beat.

All her title tracks are amazing of course - Enjoy, Rhythm Of Love, Let's Get To It, Dreams/IP, Light Years, Fever, Slow/BL (this one's a stretch, but kinda), Aphrodite, KMO. She must have a rule about this and takes special pride in them.

This raises the question, which track should the other albums have been named after? Kylie, Hits, Kylie M, Ultimate, X,  Abbey, Christmas (any others?)

1 hour ago, vagabond said:

This raises the question, which track should the other albums have been named after? Kylie, Hits, Kylie M, Ultimate, X,  Abbey, Christmas (any others?)

Kylie Minogue 1994 was actually originally titled as Dangerous Game, so I'd go with that one. X was Magnetic Electric, but I'd maybe go with Stars instead.

Kylie 88 - I Should Be So Lucky

As for the compilations, I think they're fine as is, but if I had to choose a title I'd go with a new song that's on there. So ARS would be Flower.

Kylie Christmas is fine too, but really any of the Xmas songs would be okay as a title.

59 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Oh this is about best ALBUM track? rip3

I thought that was a Typolie in the title rip3

It's her best title track. But now sis. Not her best album track!

*Vomits the tea I sipped earlier*

let me take back my upvote too tho sass1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.