Feoba

Valerian

I'm not going to spoil anything for you fake stans that haven't seen it yet. moo5 But it's amazing how the queen can get almost top billing, carry the entire movie, and only be in it for like 5 minutes.

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Girl she was in it for 20 minutes!

Most people walked out after Rihanna’s scene ahs1

Her character is there for 20 minutes, but Rihanna in her own body and shape was there only 5 minutes, the rest was alien bubble. Or did I hear it wrong?

20 hours ago, McDreamy said:

Her character is there for 20 minutes, but Rihanna in her own body and shape was there only 5 minutes, the rest was alien bubble. Or did I hear it wrong?

Nope your right!

1 hour ago, KatnissLawrence said:

The movie made 17 million dollars on a budget of 210 million dollars. That is a monumental flop of epic proportions. Lets pretend this movie never happened for the better. (Also those poor investors carla1)

It just started. It's not a Hollywood movie, so of course it takes time