Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Diamond

Top Answer Game 7 | Round 3 [CLOSED]

IkQZE9H.gif

Y'all ready for round 3?

Congratulations @Tampon for winning the second round! Since you did so well, you won the power to peek at another player's answers before submitting. Choose wisely because this could either be a huge advantage or it could backfire!

@Entea @Chapman. since you guys flopped so hard (54 and 56 btw) you're being punished and you won't be able to answer bonus questions this round. Plus you'll automatically get 15 points taken from your final score no matter how well you did!

ROUND 3 QUESTIONS

1. What's the best single of 2017 so far?

2. Name a city featured in the Real Housewives franchise

3. Which celebrity death hit you the hardest?

4. What TV series started out great but went downhill?

5. Name an actor who has played James Bond

6. Name an underrated artist

7. Name a viral internet challenge

8. Name something you do before you go to bed

9. If you were an FOTP admin for one day, what change would you make first?

10. Pick one electronic device you could live without

I know this is a bit late so basically just send your answers by Sunday. I'll be tagging everyone and reminding them about this often so make sure to send early to keep me out of your notifications everyday <3

The results show will take place next Sunday (the 30th) at the usual time!

Reminder that even if you didn't participate in the first round, you can still submit this round!

Good luck and don't fuck it up!

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Diamond said:

you should've won btw, T*mp*n is a greedy bitch sorry1 

Lolol it's all good a legend #DESERVES cry6 I'm glad I was able to snatch one BQ on mobile  though 

12 hours ago, Diamond said:

you should've won btw, T*mp*n is a greedy bitch sorry1 

you should have been were 3rd place btw sorry1

but let's keep my name out of your mouth unless it's to announce another #1 nat2xtina12

Reminder #1 to send your answers soon! You still have a few days left but I'd appreciate it if you send as soon as you can! wub1 

On 24/07/2017 at 3:50 AM, Diamond said:

@Entea @Chapman. since you guys flopped so hard (54 and 56 btw) you're being punished and you won't be able to answer bonus questions this round. Plus you'll automatically get 15 points taken from your final score no matter how well you did!

My comeback might take some time sistrens wendy1

21 hours ago, Diamond said:

Deadline is coming up quickly! Send soon please! jj2 

Of course Hermione's name isn't here. She probably ran to submit her answers as soon as you posted the questions just so she could say she did it before me

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.