Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

She's rehearsing for something

VMAs possibly? I mean everyone assumed the "Like a Virgin" dress had something to do with Xtina bc of the 2003 VMAs but this is the most logical explanation imo

1 hour ago, Kaleb said:

VMAs possibly? I mean everyone assumed the "Like a Virgin" dress had something to do with Xtina bc of the 2003 VMAs but this is the most logical explanation imo

I think the dress was just a reference to some iconic VMAs/music moments, just like the Brit's snake, the moonwalking on the moon (my personal favorite <3), Novoselic's guitar and the countdown (that I want to believe was referencing Bowie's 'Life on Mars').

However, the dress was the first thing that was showed in the ad; and even when that could be telling us something (and the dates are veeery close), we bettah not get our hopes up for a VMA Vanguard Performance because it could be something else. M is unpredictable.

1 hour ago, Alvarø said:

The only performance has been announced and it's from Lenny Kravitz. This is something else.bey6

Wow! Can't wait for them to perform Justify My Love together!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.