Tasso

Rihanna attends the Valerian premiere in London

2 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Bitch, where have you been I haven't seen you around in like a year. jj4 How are you? jj2

Bitch, I'm here, I just don't use post that much anymore moo1 I try to stay away from the internet as much as possible, at least I try moo1

What's up? xtina3 

Just now, McDreamy said:

Bitch, I'm here, I just don't use post that much anymore moo1 I try to stay away from the internet as much as possible, at least I try moo1

What's up? xtina3 

Oh, I see. moo1

Things are good. hay1 Apart from the fact that I got kicked out of uni, so the last 6 months has been a limbo. But I re-applied, and this week the results for getting in are gonna be revealed. Hopefully I'll make it no problem. moo1 Once that's done I'll have my credits accepted and can basically continue where I left off.

How are things with you? Still working?

10 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Oh, I see. moo1

Things are good. hay1 Apart from the fact that I got kicked out of uni, so the last 6 months has been a limbo. But I re-applied, and this week the results for getting in are gonna be revealed. Hopefully I'll make it no problem. moo1 Once that's done I'll have my credits accepted and can basically continue where I left off.

How are things with you? Still working?

Why did they kick you out anna1 I hope everything will be fine, and you'll make it and carry on antm1

Same old, same old basically, still working, trying to manage everything (life, work, school) so I'm doing good right now.

Just now, McDreamy said:

Why did they kick you out anna1 I hope everything will be fine, and you'll make it and carry on antm1

Same old, same old basically, still working, trying to manage everything (life, work, school) so I'm doing good right now.

There was a particular subject I failed 3 times, and that means you automatically get the boot. moo1 Thanks, I hope so too. xtina6

How is school coming around for you? Better than for me I hope sia2

12 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

There was a particular subject I failed 3 times, and that means you automatically get the boot. moo1 Thanks, I hope so too. xtina6

How is school coming around for you? Better than for me I hope sia2

Oh, I remember that you talked about that in the Rihdomosity thread a while ago. I hope you will pass it the next time, you can do it! xtina14
Oh, not that good actually, since I started working I barely have the time to study, so of course that means I will fail some subjects, so now I'm slowly preparing for September, I have two exams then, and hopefully, if everything goes well, I will move on moo1  

11 minutes ago, McDreamy said:

Oh, I remember that you talked about that in the Rihdomosity thread a while ago. I hope you will pass it the next time, you can do it! xtina14
Oh, not that good actually, since I started working I barely have the time to study, so of course that means I will fail some subjects, so now I'm slowly preparing for September, I have two exams then, and hopefully, if everything goes well, I will move on moo1  

Was I talking to you about this? I don't remember.

I hate that subject, but yeah, I can do it if I prepare a lot. jj3

Wait, so you're about to finish already? carla1

11 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Was I talking to you about this? I don't remember.

I hate that subject, but yeah, I can do it if I prepare a lot. jj3

Wait, so you're about to finish already? carla1

Yeah, you talked how u failed two times and that you need to pass it the third time. 

I really hope everything goes according to plan, and you'll be done with that subject already. antm1

Move on the the next year, still a long way to go before I'm done moo1cry5