Madonna

Fatriah Cholestorol's Christmas Show barely has a two-star rating on Netflix. Why?

49 minutes ago, HninSi said:

^It went #1 on WW ichunes last year. So mandonna fans have all the reasons to seethe. Btw, when was the last time mandonna charted solo on hot 100, 300 B.C.?

No. It was 2015 with Bitch, I'm Madonna. Peaked at #84 so it was technically a flop but it still managed to outpeak Moo's latest single I Don't which flopped at #89. mad3 

1 hour ago, Grimhilde said:

No. It was 2015 with Bitch, I'm Madonna. Peaked at #84 so it was technically a flop but it still managed to outpeak Moo's latest single I Don't which flopped at #89. mad3 

WAIT this is so funny literally we're celebrating BIM peaking 5 spots above I Don't..... laughcry1 Just like how others are celebrating that certain albums are selling a few hundred thousand more than another. Literally desperate! laughcry1 

5 hours ago, HninSi said:

^It went #1 on WW ichunes last year. So mandonna fans have all the reasons to seethe. Btw, when was the last time mandonna charted solo on hot 100, 300 B.C.?

kzAtkgV.gif

6 hours ago, Grimhilde said:

I DON'T CHARTED? fall1

9 hours ago, HninSi said:

^It wasn't a SOLO entry. 

lmfao2 Neither are half of Fatriah's singles including I Don't.mp3! I didn't know we're discrediting collaborations now. 

The song is 85% Madonna and 15% Nicki. Madonna is the main artist and Nicki is only featured. It's not even a duet or something. rih8 

Anyway, it's cute non of y'all managed to answer the question in the OP.

WHY DOES THE SHOW HAVE SUCH A DISASTRUOUS RATING?

I'm waiting, my little lamb chops. Imagine the rating if they put up Glitter though! lmfao2 

4 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Because no one cares about Mariah if it's not the second half of December maisy 

Edit: Just realized it says 'Cholesterol' mj1 dying

I wonder how many times you need to repeat that to yourself to believe it. Shall we talk about how much relevancy some of your favs have?. Mariah is already in the music history book, for more than just AIWFCIY.

giphy.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is an ugly shaped thread lbr 

Poor Christmas fad!  I thought she was relevant around X-Mas.

"Relevant around christmas"?  are we debating facts now? is this how we do it in BG now? acting stupid? lol  Even if you hate her, everyone knows she's inescapable in xmas, her xmas songs get cra

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.