Madonna

Fatriah Cholestorol's Christmas Show barely has a two-star rating on Netflix. Why?

1 hour ago, Grimhilde said:

lmfao2 Neither are half of Fatriah's singles including I Don't.mp3! I didn't know we're discrediting collaborations now. 

The song is 85% Madonna and 15% Nicki. Madonna is the main artist and Nicki is only featured. It's not even a duet or something. rih8 

Anyway, it's cute non of y'all managed to answer the question in the OP.

WHY DOES THE SHOW HAVE SUCH A DISASTRUOUS RATING?

I'm waiting, my little lamb chops. Imagine the rating if they put up Glitter though! lmfao2 

Seems like this is not going that well forr you. You exposs yourself as a secret Mariah fan even more. You obsessed with her. Honey it's ok, you can scream it now, let it all out. 

tumblr_lfdybaNoBx1qfe574o1_500.jpg

Mariah's latest SOLO effort was "infinity" and it charted. Well, every Mariah solo lead single charted. Mandonna on the other hand, heavily promoted "living for love" yet embarrassingly flopped.bey2 I wonder when was the last time she charted solo on hot 100.

3 hours ago, Grimhilde said:

You're siding with the wrong team, honey Beaux Beaux!

j6ruF0N.gif

In BG i only side with logic and facts whenever i give my opinion on a certain topic (ofc when i choose to be serious), this is what i honestly keep in mind, not pleasing forum teams or wtv, as i am obviously not here for sentimental arguments, or ones where pure emotions/opinions (not facts) take center stage. Anyone who's going to side with logic will probably agree with what i'm saying anyway, so i'm not worried. MC is relevant around Xmas; her xmas album and her hit, AIWFCIY, get crazy plays every year around xmas time, stating otherwise makes your argument look and feel weak as it is not supported by solid facts (valid receipts).

Just because you hate someone/an artist doesn't mean you have to discredit everything they do, at least this is where i stand, yes i can criticize certain things about her (mariah), but at the same time, i can still give her credit where credits are due. 

j6ruF0N.gif

1 hour ago, Kyoteki said:

nn; now THIS is a fat joke coming from someone who protested old jokes cause their fave is...Old dead2  

No you got it wrong, honey. My entire set is an age joke. I protested "death jokes" such as people saying that "Madonna will die soon enough", "I'll throw a party when the old whore dies".

I also said that I will continue to make vile fat jokes about Moo and mock Britney's malfunctioning brain as long as a certain member is making death jokes among other vile comments without getting the well-deserved "general nuisance" ban (like many before him who were harmless compared to him) and as long as those jokes are not considered worth a warning like the dumb suicide and mental health rule.

7 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

I also said that I will continue to make vile fat jokes about Moo and mock Britney's malfunctioning brain as long as a certain member is making death jokes among other vile comments without getting the well-deserved "general nuisance" ban (like many before him who were harmless compared to him) and as long as those jokes are not considered worth a warning like the dumb suicide and mental health rule.

I know you will despise the term and probably me as well for bringing it up, but this argument is full of logic fallacies.

1. You can't fight fire with fire and wait for a new outcome, you will only get a bigger fire. if you want the death jokes aimed at madonna, which are usually the result of you (and other M stans) coming personally for other faves, to stop, then maybe you need to reconsider the way you are coming for other faves too, yes i know this is BG, i know, thank you, but there are many ways to come for faves beside coming for mental illness/age/body image/etc.. because the thing is, when you come for them using their life struggles, not only do you come for those faves, but you also come for members who may deal with those type of struggles in real life, that's why even if you have a cause as good as the one you are going for (death jokes/ageism), not many will support it, because it is you and also because you look as if you're cherry picking, sorry but u know i say it like i see it, like how can you be against ageism but pro making fun of ppl's mental struggles/body image struggles? it doesn't make sense, do not cherry pick when it comes to causes, it is fundamentally wrong to do so, Yes i know you were open about your mental issues and what not, also at times you were a target of fat shaming and what not ,so it is unfair for anyone to paint you as a villain when it comes to them, even though one would assume you should have been more compassionate as at some point you were a victim of those very things, facts only, but seriously, reconsider the way you go about doing things, especially when they're not working anymore.

Behavioral Patterns matter when it comes to someone's moral credibility, and you need credibility if you want others to support your cause, or to lead in general.

2. @Spencer Pratt (yes i will mention him) is not a bad person outside of BG as far as i know, i've talked to him multiple times and he's not a bad person at all (i'm not defending him, this is just my personal experience with him), like if you approached him with decency and respect he will cooperate, yes some of his opinions are questionable, yes some members have serious problems with him; maybe it is the way he word his controversial opinions considering gaga's face, xtina's body, madonna's everything, etc.., maybe it is because his opinions are far left field from what is universally acceptable in FOTP, idk what is it, but obviously mods are okay with what he's doing so far, especially when he is not known for constantly committing major warn-able offenses which normally get you perm-banned in FOTP. You really can't judge a member by his BG attitude as well because lbr, BG bring the worst in FOTPers to be all out in the open.

Reconsider.

2 minutes ago, Beaux said:

I know you will despise the term and probably me as well for bringing it up, but this argument is full of logic fallacies.

1. You can't fight fire with fire and wait for a new outcome, you will only get a bigger fire. if you want the death jokes aimed at madonna, which are usually the result of you (and other M stans) coming personally for other faves, to stop, then maybe you need to reconsider the way you are coming for other faves too, yes i know this is BG, i know, thank you, but there are many ways to come for faves beside coming for mental illness/age/body image/etc.. because the thing is, when you come for them using their life struggles, not only do you come for those faves, but you also come for members who may deal with those type of struggles in real life, that's why even if you have a cause as good as the one you are going for (death jokes/ageism), not many will support it, because it is you and also because you look as if you're cherry picking, sorry but u know i say it like i see it, like how can you be against ageism but pro making fun of ppl's mental struggles/body image struggles? it doesn't make sense, do not cherry pick when it comes to causes, it is fundamentally wrong to do so, Yes i know you were open about your mental issues and what not, also at times you were a target of fat shaming and what not ,so it is unfair for anyone to paint you as a villain when it comes to them, even though one would assume you should have been more compassionate as at some point you were a victim of those very things, facts only, but seriously, reconsider the way you go about doing things, especially when they're not working anymore.

Behavioral Patterns matter when it comes to someone's moral credibility, and you need credibility if you want others to support your cause, or to lead in general.

2. @Spencer Pratt (yes i will mention him) is not a bad person outside of BG as far as i know, i've talked to him multiple times and he's not a bad person at all (i'm not defending him, this is just my personal experience with him), like if you approached him with decency and respect he will cooperate, yes some of his opinions are questionable, yes some members have serious problems with him; maybe it is the way he word his controversial opinions considering gaga's face, xtina's body, madonna's everything, etc.., maybe it is because his opinions are far left field from what is universally acceptable in FOTP, idk what is it, but obviously mods are okay with what he's doing so far, especially when he is not known for constantly committing major warn-able offenses which normally get you perm-banned in FOTP. You really can't judge a member by his BG attitude as well because lbr, BG bring the worst in FOTPers to be all out in the open.

Reconsider.

Oop you are right.

Bye Bye Baby rih8 

#blocked

1 minute ago, Grimhilde said:

Oop you are right.

Bye Bye Baby rih8 

#blocked

I meant no harm though, if you read it, you'd realize i had time to make good points and even defended you along the way, but okay, guess i gotta experience getting blocked at last, it is only fair. lmfao2 

1 minute ago, Beaux said:

I meant no harm though, if you read it, you'd realize i had time to make good points and even defended you along the way, but okay, guess i gotta experience getting blocked at last, it is only fair. lmfao2 

Bye...as if I would do that. eve1 

But I'm annoyed by your pacifist attitude. I preferred you when you were being a mess, not a hippie.

Mariah's latest SOLO effort was "infinity" and it charted. Well, every Mariah solo lead single charted. Mandonna on the other hand, heavily promoted "living for love" yet embarrassingly flopped.bey2 I wonder when was the last time she charted solo on hot 100.

LIVING FOR LOVE

Chart (2015)

Peak
Belgium (Ultratip Flanders) 4
Belgium Dance (Ultratop Flanders) 21
Belgium (Ultratop 50 Wallonia) 43
Belgium Dance (Ultratop Wallonia) 18
Canada (Canadian Hot 100) 92
Czech Republic (Rádio Top 100) 46
Finland Download (Latauslista) 7
France (SNEP) 50
Germany (Official German Charts) 40
Hungary (Single Top 40) 12
Ireland (IRMA) 79
Israel (Media Forest) 4
Italy (FIMI) 30
Japan (Japan Hot 100) 11
Lebanon (The Official Lebanese Top 20) 20
Scotland (Official Charts Company) 15
Spain (PROMUSICAE) 21
Sweden (DigiListan) 8
Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade) 49
UK Singles (Official Charts Company) 26
US Dance Club Songs (Billboard) 1
US Hot Dance/Electronic Songs (Billboard) 9
US Hot Singles Sales (Billboard) 3
US Mainstream Top 40 (Billboard) 36

INFINITY

Chart (2015)

Peak
France (SNEP) 85
Hungary (Single Top 40) 25
Japan (Japan Hot 100) 43
Spain (PROMUSICAE) 18
Sweden (DigiListan) 52
UK Singles (OCC) 154
UK R&B (Official Charts Company) 27
US Billboard Hot 100 82
US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard) 28

mariah-wave-bye.gif

Just now, havok said:

LIVING FOR LOVE

Chart (2015)

Peak
France (SNEP) 50
Ireland (IRMA) 79
Israel (Media Forest) 4
Italy (FIMI) 30
Japan (Japan Hot 100) 11
Spain (PROMUSICAE) 21
Sweden (DigiListan) 8

INFINITY

Chart (2015)

Peak
France (SNEP) 85
Japan (Japan Hot 100) 43
Spain (PROMUSICAE) 18
Sweden (DigiListan) 52
UK Singles (OCC) 154
US Billboard Hot 100 82

mariah-wave-bye.gif

Not Madonna hitting #11 in JAPAN! lmfao2 I thought Mariah was more popular than her there. Yet she only hit fucking 43. Madonna did even better in the US on all the other charts. Dance, Mainstream, Single Sales...It seems quite fishy that she didn't chart on the main chart.

Just now, Grimhilde said:

Bye...as if I would do that. eve1 

But I'm annoyed by your pacifist attitude. I preferred you when you were being a mess, not a hippie.

yas2 

I've changed my ways i guess, being a mess's only reserved for when a bitch tries it, but sometimes you gotta calm down and approach situations rationally. 

2 minutes ago, Beaux said:

yas2 

I've changed my ways i guess, being a mess's only reserved for when a bitch tries it, but sometimes you gotta calm down and approach situations rationally. 

YEAH BUT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TRIED IT WITH ME, SISTER MARY JO! meg1 

I ain't got time for this Christian morals bullshit. I've got a few bitches to cut and you won't stop me. ny13 

Just now, Grimhilde said:

YEAH BUT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TRIED IT WITH ME, SISTER MARY JO! meg1 

I ain't got time for this Christian morals bullshit. I've got a few bitches to cut and you won't stop me. ny13 

Bless yourself and genuflect 3e203bac64004cb22fbe9e4217dd24b2.jpg

7 hours ago, havok said:

LIVING FOR LOVE

Chart (2015)

Peak
France (SNEP) 50
Ireland (IRMA) 79
Israel (Media Forest) 4
Italy (FIMI) 30
Japan (Japan Hot 100) 11
Spain (PROMUSICAE) 21
Sweden (DigiListan) 8

INFINITY

Chart (2015)

Peak
France (SNEP) 85
Japan (Japan Hot 100) 43
Spain (PROMUSICAE) 18
Sweden (DigiListan) 52
UK Singles (OCC) 154
US Billboard Hot 100 82

mariah-wave-bye.gif

Thank u for proving my point with receipts that mandonna failed to crack the hot 100 even after shameless heavy promotion.kii.

29 minutes ago, HninSi said:

Thank u for proving my point with receipts that mandonna failed to crack the hot 100 even after shameless heavy promotion.kii.

Who needs the US when you're global? Too bad your local fave can't relate, but wait, she doesn't even have US' support anymore so we can't even call her local now, she's just utterly and completely DONE. Poor thing. 

Rebel Heart 1 million // Rebel Heart Tour $169.8 million

The Elusive Cunt 300K // TSSFT $29 million

mariah-wave-bye.gif

3 minutes ago, havok said:

Who needs the US when you're global? Too bad your local fave can't relate, but wait, she doesn't even have US' support anymore so we can't even call her local now, she's just utterly and completely DONE. Poor thing. 

Rebel Heart 1 million // Rebel Heart Tour $169.8 million

TEC 300K // TSSFT $29 million

mariah-wave-bye.gif

Like i said to your friend.Mariah has hit records in the UK, France, Germany, Japan, Brasil, China, Philippines, Korea, Africa, Australia, etc. She has sold millions in all the big markets of the world.  So troll try to use facts for once in your life. Mariah is not local and she has the certifications to prove it. Poor troll. Can't even drag properly. 

tumblr_md6zrrddMU1qkzb67o1_250.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is an ugly shaped thread lbr 

Poor Christmas fad!  I thought she was relevant around X-Mas.

"Relevant around christmas"?  are we debating facts now? is this how we do it in BG now? acting stupid? lol  Even if you hate her, everyone knows she's inescapable in xmas, her xmas songs get cra

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.