Madonna

Fatriah Cholestorol's Christmas Show barely has a two-star rating on Netflix. Why?

On 7/26/2017 at 10:51 AM, light741 said:

Like i said to your friend.Mariah has hit records in the UK, France, Germany, Japan, Brasil, China, Philippines, Korea, Africa, Australia, etc. She has sold millions in all the big markets of the world.  So troll try to use facts for once in your life. Mariah is not local and she has the certifications to prove it. Poor troll. Can't even drag properly. 

tumblr_md6zrrddMU1qkzb67o1_250.gif

I like Mariah and I'm from the Philippines but I honestly don't feel her presence here except for when she has concerts. 

2 hours ago, BlancMac said:

I like Mariah and I'm from the Philippines but I honestly don't feel her presence here except for when she has concerts. 

That doesn't mean she doesn't have hits there, or hasn't influenced singers there.

6 hours ago, light741 said:

That doesn't mean she doesn't have hits there, or hasn't influenced singers there.

She did. Not sure about the Caution singles though but from what i can remember, #Beautiful had a pretty decent run in the charts here. And yes, she did influence a lot of singers here, one in particular is Morisette Amon. (She basically tried to replicate Mariah's whistle register in Emotions.)

On 7/26/2017 at 6:25 AM, HninSi said:

Answer - mandonna.

TEC produced a real hit - #Beautiful

Rebel heart - None bey2

Madonna has the rest world. Mariah doesn't eeven have US anymore. Bitch I'm Madonna outsold Caution.

mad4

12 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Madonna has the rest world. Mariah doesn't eeven have US anymore. Bitch I'm Madonna outsold Caution.

mad4

Mariah has global success in her resume as well. Sure Madonna has the bigger sales. She has bigger sales overall than any other woman in music. But today she is not a chart topper either. 

1 hour ago, light741 said:

Mariah has global success in her resume as well. Sure Madonna has the bigger sales. She has bigger sales overall than any other woman in music. But today she is not a chart topper either. 

Still more of a chart topper than Mariah on the album charts in every country. mad4 

3 hours ago, light741 said:

I think all legacy acts are no longer chart toppers because they really suffer because of the streaming power of this generation but they will still manage to have top five or top ten hits on the BB 200.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is an ugly shaped thread lbr 

Poor Christmas fad!  I thought she was relevant around X-Mas.

"Relevant around christmas"?  are we debating facts now? is this how we do it in BG now? acting stupid? lol  Even if you hate her, everyone knows she's inescapable in xmas, her xmas songs get cra

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.