jdpm1991

Is Scream the Britney of horror movies?

When they both debuted in the 90s, Pop music and slasher films were a dying genre until they debuted. When they debuted we had tons of clones:

Britney Clones:
Christina Aguilera

Mandy Moore

Beyonce

Jessica Simpson

Willa Ford

Brooke Hogan

etc.

Scream Clones:

I Know / I Still Know

Urban Legend 1 /  2

Halloween H2O

etc.

6 minutes ago, barbiej33p said:

I like the horror aspect of this nat1 we need more gore hounds on this forum

Madonna is the Psycho the one who started the horror genre and slasher sub genre nat1

You might have an argument for pop SOLO artist. Too many boy and girl bands that emerged in the later half of the 90's to claim she ushered in a new era for all of pop music. She is at the absolute forefront of the pop music boom around the millennium tho. The poster child for sure. 

YES!

All the other basic bitches wanted to be her so bad, look at Xtina. Truly a fad that didn't see half of Britney's success!

She tried it, she then went for the fake woke persona which didn't last long either!

j6ruF0N.gif

1 hour ago, Michael. said:

YES!

All the other basic bitches wanted to be her so bad, look at Xtina. Truly a fad that didn't see half of Britney's success!

She tried it, she then went for the fake woke persona which didn't last long either!

j6ruF0N.gif

tumblr_nissa9GYH71t2psigo1_250.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

christina is scary movie    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpbf9NUuuUk

When they both debuted in the 90s, Pop music and slasher films were a dying genre until they debuted. When they debuted we had tons of clones:   Britney Clones: Christina Aguilera Mandy

You can't even manage to make one dedicated Mariah fan to shut up, how do you expect to handle all those fanbases at once?. You are just a weak villan from a disney movie that lost to a bunch of cute

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.