jdpm1991

Is Scream the Britney of horror movies?

5 hours ago, Grimhilde said:

What? jj4 This has got to be the dumbest attempt at trying to give Britney credit for something. 

What attempt? Britney was the first and biggest solo female pop star of that bubblegum 90s pop revival and she DID spawn a bunch of clones (I don't know if I agree with that list in the OP tho...). Scream did the same. brit10 I totally see the comparison. brit11 

Just now, Vesper said:

What attempt? Britney was the first and biggest solo female pop star of that bubblegum 90s pop revival and she DID spawn a bunch of clones (I don't know if I agree with that list in the OP tho...). Scream did the same. brit10 I totally see the comparison. brit11 

Britney also died in 2007 and got replaced with a robot from The Valley of the Dolls. She doesn't have a brain. She's only programmed to do what she is told to do, which is why she's incapable of going on tour for her last two albums. Her memory is full and they have to remove stuff to make room for new choreographies.

19 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

Britney also died in 2007 and got replaced with a robot from The Valley of the Dolls. She doesn't have a brain. She's only programmed to do what she is told to do, which is why she's incapable of going on tour for her last two albums. Her memory is full and they have to remove stuff to make room for new choreographies.

This is soooooooo boring. Get a job.

24 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

RIP Britney, you will be missed. 

j6ruF0N.gif

4 hours ago, Grimhilde said:

Cute. and how is any of what you said relevant to the OP about Britney being one of the biggest and firsts of the 90s pop girl revolution that spawned imitators just like Scream did for slasher horror in the 90s? nat1 Yeah thought so.

34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Cute. and how is any of what you said relevant to the OP about Britney being one of the biggest and firsts of the 90s pop girl revolution that spawned imitators just like Scream did for slasher horror in the 90s? nat1 Yeah thought so.

It isn't I just wanted to troll. hottie1 

4 hours ago, trashmagic said:

This is soooooooo boring. Get a job.

If it's so boring why did you reply? 

giphy.gif

Oh and I actually have a (new) job. Starting in August but in the meantime I will continue to drag my least favorite artists in BG.

Britney, Mariah and Gaga fans...y'all better buckle up, cunts!

mxUIrGi.gif

3 hours ago, Grimhilde said:

If it's so boring why did you reply? 

giphy.gif

Oh and I actually have a (new) job. Starting in August but in the meantime I will continue to drag my least favorite artists in BG.

Britney, Mariah and Gaga fans...y'all better buckle up, cunts!

mxUIrGi.gif

You can't even manage to make one dedicated Mariah fan to shut up, how do you expect to handle all those fanbases at once?. You are just a weak villan from a disney movie that lost to a bunch of cute dwarfs.

WonderWoman_Disney_walko-e1398857669384.

I hope you like this one. @Hylia

23 minutes ago, light741 said:

You can't even manage to make one dedicated Mariah fan to shut up, how do you expect to handle all those fanbases at once?. You are just a weak villan from a disney movie that lost to a bunch of cute dwarfs.

I hope you like this one. @Hylia

You just refuse to shut up when you've been proven wrong and most people here think you are insane anyway, so who lost? Me or you? rih8 

Oh, and I don't feel one bit offended by your attempts at coming for my villain sets lmao. I don't take myself or this section seriously unlike you. You are incredibly bothered and it's just so much fun to watch you seethe cause no matter what I say or do you always reply! ny1 I love my fans!

5 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

You just refuse to shut up when you've been proven wrong and most people here think you are insane anyway, so who lost? Me or you? rih8 

Oh, and I don't feel one bit offended by your attempts at coming for my villain sets lmao. I don't take myself of this section seriously but you are incredibly bothered and I love to watch you seethe.

You proved nothing. Again i countered your bullshit with actual facts that you ignore. People here don't even know each other personally. 

You can relate. But doon't worry. You aren't making me lose any sleep. 

Just now, light741 said:

You proved nothing. Again i countered your bullshit with actual facts that you ignore. People here don't even know ech other personally. 

You can relate. But doon't worry. You aren't making me lose any sleep. 

Where, bitch? WHERE? lmfao2 Where are those facts you speak of, please! Tell me! 

All I see is some unfunny, infantile cartoon attached to a post that doesn't provide anything but your person view on the world. When the fuck are you gonna shut up and admit that you are just as delusional as the rest of the stan world? Stop playing like you are some second coming of Jesus and submit yourself to a place that can fucking help you cure whatever is keeping you from seeing the actual fucking truth?

2 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

Where, bitch? WHERE? lmfao2 Where are those facts you speak of, please! Tell me! 

All I see is some unfunny, infantile cartoon attached to a post that doesn't provide anything but your person view on the world. When the fuck are you gonna shut up and admit that you are just as delusional as the rest of the stan world? Stop playing like you are some second coming of Jesus and submit yourself to a place that can fucking help you cure whatever is keeping you from seeing the actual fucking truth?

I already named many of her multiplatinum records GLOBALLY. I posted videos of her serving vocals this decade. So yes. Try again. 

Ditto.

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Grimhilde said:

As if you had a good understanding for what's funny and what isn't. hottie1 

The number of upvotes for your Britney drag speaks for itself. nat1 

3 hours ago, Devil Pray said:

How is Halloween a 'Scream clone' when the first Halloween movie was released in 1978 ellie1

Because '78 was a long time ago, and slashers were dying until Scream revitalized the genre and the Halloween series suddenly had a new sequel H20 out afterwards. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

christina is scary movie    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpbf9NUuuUk

When they both debuted in the 90s, Pop music and slasher films were a dying genre until they debuted. When they debuted we had tons of clones:   Britney Clones: Christina Aguilera Mandy

You can't even manage to make one dedicated Mariah fan to shut up, how do you expect to handle all those fanbases at once?. You are just a weak villan from a disney movie that lost to a bunch of cute

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.