hector

VMAs FULL Nomination list out!

6 minutes ago, Luca. said:

Hopefully the performers will make up for this tragedy. However they probably be these artists that aren't even nominated.. sia5 

Bruno, Harry Styles and miley are performing sia5 

I'm sorry but Miley has been pretty boring so far with her performances, Harry won't do much and Bruno will just do the same thing he does............ This is just tragic 

26 minutes ago, Manel said:

The VMA's this year are going to be shit.

Also John Wayne not getting nominated for Best Pop Video? What the fuck is up with MTV? I don't like her, but the MV for John Wayne is 100 times better than Down by Fifth Harmony.

this jj4 and I fucking hate the Joe Anne era jj4

Just now, Hector said:

Bruno, Harry Styles and miley are performing sia5 

I'm sorry but Miley has been pretty boring so far with her performances, Harry won't do much and Bruno will just do the same thing he does............ This is just tragic 

I hope their ratings drop so hard it will make them reconsider hosting the show next year if these tragic nominees won't stop.. sia5 

Are you guys actually mad at these nominations? Winning a VMA is like winning a participation award: it means next to nothing. The performances are the only reason to even tune in and those are what has sucked in recent years. dead2 

16 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

Alessia Cara for  VOTY??? wendy4wendy4wendy4wendy4 I'm starting to believe these nominations were randomly generated. #BoycottVMA #Justice4MillionReasons

She slays ny8 

Glad that Chained To The Rhythm got some nominations, because it is a very good video indeed, even Bon Appetit got one oh yes.

But I'm sad that Slumber Party and John Wayne didn't get one nom at least. Oh and how the fuck did they forgot Lana jj4 Hope we will get some iconic performances..2013 Lady Gaga opening and Katy Perry closing was my dream coming true ny10 those bishes better have a performance for:

Kesha - Woman

Lady Gaga - New Song/Dancin In Circles ft. Shakira Mix

Katy Perry - Swish Swish. Or no, let Swish Swish go and perform Power or Roulette

Lana Del Rey - Summer Bummer

come on, I want to get shook ny10 missing those 2009 Paparazzi VMA performance days ny10