Artist of the Year

Bruno Mars

Kendrick Lamar

Ed Sheeran

Ariana Grande

The Weeknd

Lorde

Best Choreography

Kanye West, “Fade” (Teyana Taylor, Guapo, Jae Blaze & Derek ‘Bentley’ Watkins) 

Ariana Grande f. Nicki Minaj, “Side To Side” (Brian & Scott Nicholson) 

Kendrick Lamar, “HUMBLE.” (Dave Meyers) 

Sia, “The Greatest” (Ryan Heffington)

Fifth Harmony f. Gucci Mane, “Down” (Sean Bankhead)

Vote here: x

Side To Side, aka her second best video, deserved better than just best choreo wendy4 But slay a bit with the AOTY nomination yas2 Get to voting ladies and gentleman!

Yes we love our artist of the year clap4 seeing the competition, Ariana is gonna win this easily! Also rip4 at best choreography! 

Not her best video being nominated in only one category wendy4 

I guess it is better than nothing but still, they can fuck off wendy4 

But yaaaas at the AOTY nomination, princess of pop only yas2 

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

I'm SO happy that she's nominated for AOTY sob1 but.. BEST CHOREO? Where is the Best Collaboration & Best Female Video nomination at? rip4 SNUBBED AF.

the charts are now full of the shitty male artists no1curr about. lemme pretend its 2010 rip1 

4 minutes ago, Justas said:

Not her best video being nominated in only one category wendy4 

I guess it is better than nothing but still, they can fuck off wendy4 

But yaaaas at the AOTY nomination, princess of pop only yas2 

3 minutes ago, Maraj said:

I'm SO happy that she's nominated for AOTY sob1 but.. BEST CHOREO? Where is the Best Collaboration & Best Female Video nomination at? rip4 SNUBBED AF.

THIS! wendy4 Honestly, STS deserved a Video Of The Year nomination too. Like that video is still killing it in terms of views and it even became Ariana's most viewed video. Where is the justice in this world wendy4 #JusticeForSTS 

Just now, Hannah said:

THIS! wendy4 Honestly, STS deserved a Video Of The Year nomination too. Like that video is still killing it in terms of views and it even became Ariana's most viewed video. Where is the justice in this world wendy4 #JusticeForSTS 

I'm so tired of the snubbing when it comes to the VMA's honestly, giving me Anaconda teas all over again. rip3 

Just now, Hannah said:

Fucking Trashlessia Curry gets nominated for Scars To My Ears but not S2S, I hope MTV goes fucking bankrupt wendy4 

Just now, Maraj said:

I'm so tired of the snubbing when it comes to the VMA's honestly, giving me Anaconda teas all over again. rip3 

I was so pissed Anaconda didn't get nominated that year wendy4 

And when Diarrhoea Blood won I wanted to burn MTV down wendy4 

Just now, Justas said:

Fucking Trashlessia Curry gets nominated for Scars To My Ears but not S2S, I hope MTV goes fucking bankrupt wendy4 

....did Scars To Your Beautiful really get nominated? wendy4 I'm gagging wendy4 Alessia has that crazy payola ig wendy4 

Just now, Hannah said:

....did Scars To Your Beautiful really get nominated? wendy4 I'm gagging wendy4 Alessia has that crazy payola ig wendy4 

Yes, for VOTY and some other categories wendy4 

MTV is now over more than it ever was wendy4 

3 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Like did No Frauds or the very visually pleasing RIYT not come out this year or??? I'm mf tired. dead2 

MTV showing it's true MISOGYNISTIC ways wendy4 MTV must be Remy stans, and I use the plural version of stan loosely wendy4 

3 minutes ago, Hannah said:

MTV showing it's true MISOGYNISTIC ways wendy4 MTV must be Remy stans, and I use the plural version of stan loosely wendy4 

Not even MTV, all of America has been nothing but misogyny and excessive amounts of testosterone. God help us all! sob1