Mystique

Would You Rather - The Lana Edition

3 minutes ago, Mystique said:

Hip hop, obviously!

Would you rather her form a permanent duo with Halsey with regular album releases, or never sing again?

Never sing again. Not like her concerts are thrilling anyway and she has loads of unleaked stuff that might leak once she stops making music! rih8 

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

become a permanent duo ... I guess jj3 

would you rather have Lana use Ultraviolence's original video footage for Ultraviolence and never release a video past MTWBT for Honeymoon, or would you rather have her shoot a new video for Freak and never have the original footage for UV's video see the light of day?

Case 1. I don't give a shit about Honeymoon and UV/BrB deserved their Videos so much!

Would you rather have Lana do a setlist of only her singles at your concert or only non-singles?

20 minute film for White Mustang would be funny, I'm sure!

Would you rather Lana be forced to include the phrase "dark blue" in every future song she records or have her forced to include the "autotuned loon" sound effect in every future song?

Hip-hop album seems like it would be a bunch of fun! I'm sure there'd be other collaborators too. jj2 

Would you rather Lana release an album with 10 old leaked unreleased songs and 3 new ones or an album comprised entirely of Melanie Martinez covers?

Definitely the former! Wouldn't even be upset considering how quickly she's been releasing (especially compared to her peers)! jj2

Would you rather have front row seats to a Lana concert where she only performs songs from [insert least favorite Lana album here] or back row seats to a Lana concert where she only performs your favorite songs?

Stevie Nicks because I feel like Courtney love is hiding like ... the corpses of children in a cocoon up her vagina

would you rather her hit the top ten on the BillBoard Hot 100 or get a BNA from Pitchf**k? should be an easy question jj2 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly some people are not getting the concept here! The format is to answer the question posed by the person above you, exactly as it is asked and then pose a question of your own, with two options.

Cut the last 5.  Add Yosemitie and Architecture, remove Coachella and Summer Bummer.

Never sing again. Not like her concerts are thrilling anyway and she has loads of unleaked stuff that might leak once she stops making music!  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.