Mystique

Would You Rather - The Lana Edition

Idk if we've done this yet but it could be a fun game F4uEnO9.gif

It can be anything involving Lana, her life, music, family, friends, people she's worked with, etc whatever F4uEnO9.gif

Answer the question and then post your own F4uEnO9.gif

Chuck because she seems fun and Charlie seems like a hermit

would you rather dance with Lana while the world was at war, or would you rather be caught in an endless cycle of chasing Lana down across several beaches on the Californian coast?

2 minutes ago, Mystique said:

Lana and Rocky!

Would you rather eat Playboi Carti's ass or only be able to listen to Paradise?

Wow you're making it too fucking easy for me. ny7  Listening to her third best album of course!

I got one! and I would probably listen to Paradise jj3 

would you rather her cut the first five tracks (Love, Lust for Life, 13 Beaches, Cherry, White Mustang) or cut the final 5 tracks (Beautiful People Beautiful Problems, Tomorrow Never Came, Heroin, Change, Get Free) from Lust for Life?

cut last five!

leave L4L as it is or add Architecture and Yosemite in it (while editing a few tracks to make Yosemite fit jay1 )

btw didnt we already have a thread jay1 

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I got one! and I would probably listen to Paradise jj3 

would you rather her cut the first five tracks (Love, Lust for Life, 13 Beaches, Cherry, White Mustang) or cut the final 5 tracks (Beautiful People Beautiful Problems, Tomorrow Never Came, Heroin, Change, Get Free) from Lust for Life?

Cut the last 5. 

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

cut last five!

leave L4L as it is or add Architecture and Yosemite in it (while editing a few tracks to make Yosemite fit jay1 )

btw didnt we already have a thread jay1 

Add Yosemitie and Architecture, remove Coachella and Summer Bummer.

Just now, Grimhilde said:

Cut the last 5. 

Add Yosemitie and Architecture, remove Coachella and Summer Bummer.

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Clearly some people are not getting the concept here! The format is to answer the question posed by the person above you, exactly as it is asked and then pose a question of your own, with two options. jj4 

jj4 

anyway, guess I'll go! I'd add Yosemite and Architecture of course! jj2 

would you rather have Lana join a girl group like Fifth Harmony and lose the spotlight entirely or would you rather have her join a hip hop ensemble and only be allowed to be a hookgirl?

become a permanent duo ... I guess jj3 

would you rather have Lana use Ultraviolence's original video footage for Ultraviolence and never release a video past MTWBT for Honeymoon, or would you rather have her shoot a new video for Freak and never have the original footage for UV's video see the light of day?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly some people are not getting the concept here! The format is to answer the question posed by the person above you, exactly as it is asked and then pose a question of your own, with two options.

Cut the last 5.  Add Yosemitie and Architecture, remove Coachella and Summer Bummer.

Never sing again. Not like her concerts are thrilling anyway and she has loads of unleaked stuff that might leak once she stops making music!  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.