Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Redesign Lana's LFL Booklet with me!

So if you read my battlegrounds thread, I've decided to re-do the Lust for Life booklet as a personal project. If you like it, I'll ship a copy to you depending on the cost. If you've already responded to the BG thread, that's fine. I just want to get as many opinions from her stans.

jj2 

12 minutes ago, Honey said:

I'm sorry this is kind of off topic but how do you find the layout to even make a booklet?

Well booklets are pretty standard and most have a similar structure - although there isn't one way it can be designed, so you can either look at that or create your own system. Everything is based on grids and modular systems.

modular design” width=

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Well booklets are pretty standard and most have a similar structure - although there isn't one way it can be designed, so you can either look at that or create your own system. Everything is based on grids and modular systems.

modular design” width=

Oooh!

2 hours ago, BJORK said:

Spacey theme of LOVE would be nice 

2 hours ago, BJORK said:

Include photos of her recent amazing photo shoots and LYRICS. Can't believe they didn't give us the bloody lyrics!

these two things! there are some fanmade covers/stills from the video for Love that can potentially be cropped and morphed into good pics for this booklet? maybe even the several Lust for Life videos too (audio, video, and trailer) because those are somewhat spacey

Spoiler

tumblr_oll2iqVze61qftigpo1_1280.png

C47c3FRW8AE0ONj.jpg:large

LanaDelRey_Love-Dresstyle.jpg

lana-del-rey-love-music-video.png?x28372

this-is-wicked-cool-and-also-totally-impossible.png

jpeg&output-quality=75

lana_del_rey_hb_290317.jpg

there may be better examples but whatever! you can use all the pictures that are already found in the booklet but there are like 5 anyway moo1 but tbf you can go any route you want? you could design a booklet more in the vein of the album trailer (I know the particular font used in that video) or you can use any of her glam photoshoots this era (like Dazed)

@Infrared hope this helped! I don't really care much either way but if you wanna make one feel free jj2 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.