Number Nine

American Horror Story

On 11/19/2016 at 3:20 PM, Lord Stoneheart said:

as with every Ryan Murphy show, it starts pretty decent and with some good ideas but it all goes to shit.

imo Asylum>Murder House>>>>Coven>>Roanoke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Freakshow trash1

youre missing some seasons jj3 

are you fucking kidding me... worst season of them all

they managed to ruin every single interesting storyline

another writing like this and I wont watch the show anymore no matter how much i loved beginning seasons

the only thing good about the show now is Sarah and Evan, the rest is gone

5 hours ago, Nocturn said:

Do you think that Ally was in contact with Bebe Babbitt? Did they plan Bebe's death?

Omg I never thought of that. giveup1 Thinking about it now, it's very possible and would've been amazing if they included that in the finale as a flashback or something. giveup1 And I would think that they would've had to have contact since Bebe was the final member of SCUM left.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Emma Roberts never ever ever returns to AHS. She's just a terrible actress. Ugh...can someone pls take her back to Nickelodeon where she truly belongs?

ugh no matter how many shitty seasons Ryan gives us, I'm always SO EXCITED for this show to return and follow the teasers  

is it me or this season is actually scary, even if it's mostly cheap jump scares? I'm glad I gave this season a chance. Freakshow and Hotel were unbearable but I'm here for this. My only complaint is

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.