Number Nine

American Horror Story

12 hours ago, Urbi said:

Still haven’t watched it. Is it any good?

It's a rollercoaster rip4 It starts out meh, gets really good (eps 2-6), gets boring (eps 7-8), then gets good again (eps 9-10), then the finale is... a choice rip4 

Still the best season since Coven though imo

I enjoyed it, a lot. Which is pretty shocking considering I thought the 3 previous seasons were pure garbage. I guess the key is to just weigh in on the frivolity factor of the show ; don't take it too seriously and you'll find it super entertaining because the cast is just so damn good. The dynamics between the characters was by far the best this season and some of the dialogues were legit interesting and thought provoking. aretha1 It's still pointless af and I wouldn't recommend to anyone who's looking for the best TV shows out there, but this season was pretty well balanced in terms of the themes vs. the story that the directors wanted to display. Decent 7/10 for me. bey4

On 9/24/2018 at 10:28 AM, Urbanov said:

I’m on episode 3 of Cult. It’s Ok jj3 

I misread and thought you said Apocalypse and was like scream2, but yeah... Cult's... an experience! sia2 

On 9/24/2018 at 11:22 AM, Urbanov said:

I want Billy Eichner to fuck me lol3 

Really? lol3 Him? lol3 He seems annoying to me. lol3 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

He has a great body, and he’s my type. He is not regular kind of handsome but there’s something else about him I can’t explain lol3 and he has a big penis lol3 

and how do we know that the second part of your statement is true? lol3 

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

His bulge lol3 

and it takes a dick to approach someone on the streets like he did here:

lol3 

Well I haven't looked recently so maybe I will check it out. lol3 

Also dead2 at that interview. dead2 She really stopped in the middle of the street to cuss him out. dead2 

All I know is we're going on the second season of AHS he's been in and he's bothered me both times. jj2 

46 minutes ago, Dookie Quill said:

For the longest time I was wondering whether or not we had an American Horror Story thread. I was contemplating making one. rip4 Wish I could change the title to match the current season.

Ask a mod/admin. jj2 

9 minutes ago, Queen said:

Yeah, they had way too much main characters in Hotel. jj4 

Agreed, the writers did way too much trying to bundle everything together. jj4 I feel like they should've dropped the whole Ten Commandments Killers plot and focused primarily on the hotel and its occupants along with making the Countess the main antagonist.  

32 minutes ago, Dookie Quill said:

Agreed, the writers did way too much trying to bundle everything together. jj4 I feel like they should've dropped the whole Ten Commandments Killers plot and focused primarily on the hotel and its occupants along with making the Countess the main antagonist.  

Yes! I'm just glad that she wasn't too associated with the train wreck that was Roanoke. jj4 

On 9/29/2018 at 7:08 PM, Queen said:

yes jj2 

Do you like it?

I think this could be one of the best seasons.

Apparently Dinah, Mallory and Coco are  witches. jj3 Incarnations of other Coven witches. If they are, I assume they will restore their original looks, since other actresses will appear.

1 hour ago, Nocturn said:

Do you like it?

I think this could be one of the best seasons.

Apparently Dinah, Mallory and Coco are  witches. jj3 Incarnations of other Coven witches. If they are, I assume they will restore their original looks, since other actresses will appear.

I'm loving it. giveup1 I really hope it does become one of their best seasons. giveup1 

Yeah, I'm not too fond of Coco becoming a witch though. jj4 I would've rather seen Emily as a witch tbh. jj4 Also a little sad Venable died, I liked seeing the feud between her and Michael go on. Also annoyed they brought Coco's husband back too, he could've stayed away. jj4 It's interesting how they literally killed almost everyone in episode three. jj4 I mean a lot of them I didn't want to see again anyways, but Gallant should've survived. jj4 

Those are my only few complaints though. jj2 Besides that (which I'm not that upset over), it's been an amazing season. giveup1 

On 10/1/2018 at 4:16 PM, Queen said:

Yeah, I'm not too fond of Coco becoming a witch though. jj4 I would've rather seen Emily as a witch tbh. jj4 Also a little sad Venable died, I liked seeing the feud between her and Michael go on. Also annoyed they brought Coco's husband back too, he could've stayed away. jj4 It's interesting how they literally killed almost everyone in episode three. jj4 I mean a lot of them I didn't want to see again anyways, but Gallant should've survived. jj4 

I think they  eliminated characters because of actors/actresses. No more Venable and Gallant, but we got Cordelia and probably Tate will appear, although his character has already appeared, but in a latex costume. I assume there won't be encounters of characters played by the same people.

Episode 6 is called Return to Murder House and Jessica Lange will appear in it.  Maybe the Sanctuary is built on Murder House place. I expect this episode to have  a lot of flashbacks showing Langdon as a child. I assume other Murder House characters will appear. I don't expect them to have important roles, especially if the Murder House isn't the Sanctuary. At least I hope. I think, Tate and Langdon will be the only big connection to Murder House season through the whole show. 

I don't know if Emily and Timothy will be revived. Maybe they will come back as ghosts. I don't like them. They are so basic. eve1  However, since there are references to Christianity, I think the end of this season will have witches defeating Langdon, who is obviously responsible for apocalyptic events. It will be the end of the apocalypse and a new beginning. Emily and Timothy will be the new Eve and Adam.