American Horror Story

Ugh I hated this finale. The SCUM storyline was the worst AHS story ever.

And I can't believe they managed to 'defeat' someone like Kai so easily. 

They could've done without the ending scene of implying Ally is the leader of SCUM now, but WHEW. giveup1 Truly one of their best seasons. giveup1 

18 hours ago, Monster said:

They could've done without the ending scene of implying Ally is the leader of SCUM now, but WHEW. giveup1 Truly one of their best seasons. giveup1 

Do you think that Ally was in contact with Bebe Babbitt? Did they plan Bebe's death?

5 hours ago, Nocturn said:

Do you think that Ally was in contact with Bebe Babbitt? Did they plan Bebe's death?

Omg I never thought of that. giveup1 Thinking about it now, it's very possible and would've been amazing if they included that in the finale as a flashback or something. giveup1 And I would think that they would've had to have contact since Bebe was the final member of SCUM left.

still cant get over how lame and soft and pointless this season was. and it stopped being scary after the 1st ep wendy4

no wonder iconnica lange left 

12 hours ago, Urbi said:

Still haven’t watched it. Is it any good?

It's a rollercoaster rip4 It starts out meh, gets really good (eps 2-6), gets boring (eps 7-8), then gets good again (eps 9-10), then the finale is... a choice rip4 

Still the best season since Coven though imo

2 hours ago, Diamond said:

It's a rollercoaster rip4 It starts out meh, gets really good (eps 2-6), gets boring (eps 7-8), then gets good again (eps 9-10), then the finale is... a choice rip4 

Still the best season since Coven though imo

Coven was sia3 so I take what you said with a grain of salt sia3 

I enjoyed it, a lot. Which is pretty shocking considering I thought the 3 previous seasons were pure garbage. I guess the key is to just weigh in on the frivolity factor of the show ; don't take it too seriously and you'll find it super entertaining because the cast is just so damn good. The dynamics between the characters was by far the best this season and some of the dialogues were legit interesting and thought provoking. aretha1 It's still pointless af and I wouldn't recommend to anyone who's looking for the best TV shows out there, but this season was pretty well balanced in terms of the themes vs. the story that the directors wanted to display. Decent 7/10 for me. bey4

On 9/24/2018 at 10:28 AM, Urbanov said:

I’m on episode 3 of Cult. It’s Ok jj3 

I misread and thought you said Apocalypse and was like scream2, but yeah... Cult's... an experience! sia2 

On 9/24/2018 at 11:22 AM, Urbanov said:

I want Billy Eichner to fuck me lol3 

Really? lol3 Him? lol3 He seems annoying to me. lol3 

13 minutes ago, Queen said:

Really? lol3 Him? lol3 He seems annoying to me. lol3 

He has a great body, and he’s my type. He is not regular kind of handsome but there’s something else about him I can’t explain lol3 and he has a big penis lol3 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

He has a great body, and he’s my type. He is not regular kind of handsome but there’s something else about him I can’t explain lol3 and he has a big penis lol3 

and how do we know that the second part of your statement is true? lol3 

5 minutes ago, Queen said:

and how do we know that the second part of your statement is true? lol3 

His bulge lol3 

and it takes a dick to approach someone on the streets like he did here:

lol3 

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

His bulge lol3 

and it takes a dick to approach someone on the streets like he did here:

lol3 

Well I haven't looked recently so maybe I will check it out. lol3 

Also dead2 at that interview. dead2 She really stopped in the middle of the street to cuss him out. dead2 

All I know is we're going on the second season of AHS he's been in and he's bothered me both times. jj2 

1 minute ago, Queen said:

Well I haven't looked recently so maybe I will check it out. lol3 

Also dead2 at that interview. dead2 She really stopped in the middle of the street to cuss him out. dead2 

All I know is we're going on the second season of AHS he's been in and he's bothered me both times. jj2 

This interview is sending me lmfao1 she snapped