Number Nine

American Horror Story

I really enjoyed last night episode. It felt great to have Jessica Lange gracing our TV screens again as Constance Langdon. She, along with Frances Conroy, where definitely the highlights of the episode. Although the episode was great, I did have some problems with it.

Spoiler

Who the hell thought it was a great idea to give Tate a redemption arc? I'm sorry, but I don't care if he was possessed by Satan or not, he still shot up a fucking school, murdered 5 innocent students, murdered Chad and his husband, and raped Vivian. He's trash and I loathe the fangirls that keep romanticizing his and Violet's relationship. Speaking of Violet, another thing I had issue with is them completing undoing Violet's character development from Murder House and making her weak again. This was obviously done for fan service and it baffles me they did it only to satisfy the psychotic Twitter / Tumblr MH stans.

Other than that, I liked that they gave Madison some character development and showed deep down she's a good person. It also allowed for Emma Roberts to show she can play more than just your typical witch bitch character. I was also pleased with them finishing Moira's storyline. She can finally rest in peace and reunite with her mom. (Also did anyone else hope that Hayden had made an appearance when Behold dug up her skull and gave it to Madison?) Another thing I was disappointed by was them killing off Constance. Then again she had to raise the anti-Christ so I understand why she felt driven to kill herself by overdosing on pills. I also wish Billie Dean Howard had been involved more, but since Sarah was making her directorial debut in this episode, I understand the lack of Billie Dean. Also eek at them completely misinterpreting LeVayin Satanism. rip4 

Last night's episode was one of the best episodes in the show's history tbh, tied with Return to Murder House probably. Apocalypse was such a masterpiece, and the whole battle versus good and evil at the end of the episode was so amazing, it was so touching but tragic seeing Madison, Marie, Coco and Cordelia willing to risk their lives to save the coven. Also I'm so happy it was implied that Madison will eventually be alive again, because she's my favourite, and the way Mallory said she could 'sweat it out a bit longer' was so funny. I'm so sad the season is over it was so fucking good antm1

Idk if there's already a thread about it. I searched but I couldn't find it.

American_Horror_Story_Season_8.jpg

I just finished watching the last episode. I enjoyed a lot this season and the plot twist was interesting. It's definitely one of my favorite seasons, top 5.

Did you liked it?

bey8