Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Why is Borde so overrated when she's incredibly mediocre and one-dimensional?

one-dimensional might be the least fitting word to describe that record rip4 

it's a metacritic score if you don't like it then don't like it, your beloved LFL only got several points down anyway

8 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

91 is a tad too low of a score but i'll take it. clap3 should be around 95 if you ask me. clap2 

sia4 This bitch sounds even more drugged and lifeless than Lana on HBTB. Everything they criticize Lana for, the praise Lorde for. 

6 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

sia4 This bitch sounds even more drugged and lifeless than Lana on HBTB. Everything they criticize Lana for, the praise Lorde for. 

shock1 take that back or else i'll spank you!

1 minute ago, Grimhilde said:

I'm just being petty. I don't mean it like that, daddy. 

source.gif

you're bae. imready1 

as for the gif, nice to post one from when Lana was interesting. bey4kii1 

9 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

you're bae. imready1 

as for the gif, nice to post one from when Lana was interesting. bey4kii1 

At least she was interesting at some point! Lorde can't relate! ny1kii1 

Melodrama is the best album released in years, it deserves its score 100%. Why are Lana stans so pressed over this dead4 it's not like Lorde and Lana are feuding or anything either dead4 and Lorde is literally the most unproblematic singer, all she does is make music and keep to herself dead4 

Melodrama was so disappointing. I was expecting song after song of magic but it was really mediocre and nothing really stuck with me besides a handful of tracks. A 91 it surely is not. I think people and critics are just enamored with what Lorde represents in contrast to your typical pop starlet, and the fact that she has something to say in her lyrical content that's different than the normal pop tropes. The music itself, however, isn't special whatsoever. Disappointment. brit2 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.