Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bubble

It's Summer/Winter 2017 and mid-Winter/Summer 2016 release, ANTI, is still outselling Joanne and Whiteness

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Is this SPS or pure sales?

Cuz if it's SPS, I'm not surprised.

I'm sure it's SPS but it's still embarrassing for Gaga. rip3 

I mean some monsters are always shoving down everyone's throat that she had the most watched Super Bowl this year so why didn't those people stream her album too? rip2 

12 minutes ago, Michael. said:

I'm sure it's SPS but it's still embarrassing for Gaga. rip3 

I mean some monsters are always shoving down everyone's throat that she had the most watched Super Bowl this year so why didn't those people stream her album too? rip2 

Joanne went back to #2 on the charts after the Superbowl, proving that she's more of a selling artist, other than a streaming artist.

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Joanne went back to #2 on the charts after the Superbowl, proving that she's more of a selling artist, other than a streaming artist.

Joanne was a SUCCESS as much as haters try to discredit her. Sold over 1 million in raw sales,  achieved 1 million+ selling single which is still moving more digital copies than a certain pop girls' recent singles. Btw Anti's last promo spot was in August 2016 (VMAs), so the fact that people still buy/stream the album is astounding as well. Not everyone can do well on streaming.

1 hour ago, sledgehammer said:

Joanne was a SUCCESS as much as haters try to discredit her. Sold over 1 million in raw sales,  achieved 1 million+ selling single which is still moving more digital copies than a certain pop girls' recent singles. Btw Anti's last promo spot was in August 2016 (VMAs), so the fact that people still buy/stream the album is astounding as well. Not everyone can do well on streaming.

just because Gaga's singles are *supposedly* outselling Katy's singles but getting outsold by basically everyone else doesn't mean they are doing good. fall2 

3 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

just because Gaga's singles are *supposedly* outselling Katy's singles but getting outsold by basically everyone else doesn't mean they are doing good. fall2 

Who is everyone? Males are doing better than pop girls, so that's a given. The only recent pop girls' singles to hit 1 million in the US are Million Reasons, that Taylor's song (don't know the name) and Love On The Brain will do it in a week or two. Britney and Katy failed with their singles. Don't know about Bey. The last time Xtina did it was with Say Something (SOLO it was with Keeps Gettin' Better). It's still an achievement.

7 minutes ago, sledgehammer said:

Who is everyone? Males are doing better than pop girls, so that's a given. The only recent pop girls' singles to hit 1 million in the US are Million Reasons, that Taylor's song (don't know the name) and Love On The Brain will do it in a week or two. Britney and Katy failed with their singles. Don't know about Bey. The last time Xtina did it was with Say Something (SOLO it was with Keeps Gettin' Better). It's still an achievement.

oh, i thought you meant singlewise, not single wise. it's cute that Gaga can have a platinum song -even though considering how she performed it everyfuckingwhere its performance is kinda lukewarm imo-. 

as far as the Joanne era and its singles go, well it's been dragged badly both US and WW. Dangerous Woman's singles did better, Anti's singles did better, Lemonade's singles did better and i have a feeling Witness' singles might've done better too although i won't bother checking tbh.

1 hour ago, sledgehammer said:

And yet CTTR outsold Local Reasons worldwide by a ton despite having 400k less sales in the US and overall has like 150m more streams / 250m more views bey5

Granted, the song did better than expected in the US, but the Super Bowl had a massive effect on its' sales. She won't have that to save her everytime. It would have impressed me if it had LOTB's type of natural success, but it doesn't so nah.

11 hours ago, Jjang said:

And yet CTTR outsold Local Reasons worldwide by a ton despite having 400k less sales in the US and overall has like 150m more streams / 250m more views bey5

Granted, the song did better than expected in the US, but the Super Bowl had a massive effect on its' sales. She won't have that to save her everytime. It would have impressed me if it had LOTB's type of natural success, but it doesn't so nah.

why are madonna fans always defending katy? i literally have never seen a gaga fan care about mariah carey or whitney or w/e but ya'll really go to the maximum amount of lengths to find out how well katy's doing just to drag gaga orangu1 

On 7/27/2017 at 9:03 AM, Merryem said:

why are madonna fans always defending katy? i literally have never seen a gaga fan care about mariah carey or whitney or w/e but ya'll really go to the maximum amount of lengths to find out how well katy's doing just to drag gaga orangu1 

go IN orangu1 the obsession is real orangu1 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.