Infrared

BB : Lana won't be #1, could be #3

Meek Mill, Tyler, the Creator and Lana Del Rey are all aiming for No. 1 on next week’s Billboard 200 albums chart, according to industry forecasters. Those in the know suggest that Mill’s Wins & Losses could earn perhaps 90,000 to 95,000 equivalent units in the week ending July 27, while Tyler, the Creator’s Flower Boymight tally 85,000 to 95,000 and Del Rey’s Lust for Life could earn around 85,000 to 90,000.

For Tyler, Flower Boy would mark his first No. 1 on the list (he previously went as high as No. 3 in 2013 with Wolf). For Mill and Del Rey, it would be their second leader (following Dreams Worth More Than Money and Ultraviolence, respectively).

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week based on multi-metric consumption, which includes traditional album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). The top 10 of the new Aug. 12-dated Billboard 200 chart (where Meek Mill, Tyler, the Creator and Del Rey will debut) is scheduled to be revealed on Billboard’s websites on Sunday, July 30.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7881016/meek-mill-tyler-the-creator-lana-del-rey-billboard-200

This will be the last chart thread until Friday jj2 

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

I don't think this is correct, because she's beating both of them on Spotify and iTunes, right now. dead2

Maybe they're counting fake Tidal streams? jj2 

I've been noticing that too. The past few weeks Tidal has been doing questionable things and HDD keeps calling them out. Dj Khaled's questionable win, Jay-Z going from 120+ streams to 33 M streams in the span of one week.

I guess we'll see in the end what happens. 

Just now, Satori said:

oprah4 on the one hand and yet on the other idc demi1 because we still got an amazing, flawless album.

I mean I don't really care either but it's so clear she deserves the #1 over all of them, especially M**k M*ll jj4 like ... beyond the music, she's been slaying on iTunes and Spotify, but whatever :) 👀

22 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I mean I don't really care either but it's so clear she deserves the #1 over all of them, especially M**k M*ll jj4 like ... beyond the music, she's been slaying on iTunes and Spotify, but whatever :) 👀

Right tho...  I was so pleased to see her at #1 on iTunes for the first couple of days.  I read a great article the other day about her being "here to stay" and I'm like we been knew and this album is the proof.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean I don't really care either but it's so clear she deserves the #1 over all of them, especially M**k M*ll  like ... beyond the music, she's been slaying on iTunes and Spotify, but whatever  👀

I don't think this is correct, because she's beating both of them on Spotify and iTunes, right now.   Maybe they're counting fake Tidal streams?  

I've been noticing that too. The past few weeks Tidal has been doing questionable things and HDD keeps calling them out. Dj Khaled's questionable win, Jay-Z going from 120+ streams to 33 M streams in

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.