Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

RepuTAYtion

Taylor Finally Spotted (Twice) For First Time in Seven Weeks

Taylord has finally been spotted! First by herself in short shorts and a hoody (looking pretty basic tbh)

The hopeful in me thinks she is too calculated to start getting spotted randomly again and this means she's gearing up for TS6.  But she really looks like she could care less about her looks atm, so different from her flawless 1989 candids wendy4

Sneaking around: Taylor Swift was spotted for the first time in public since early June, on Saturday

Then she was spotted looking slightly less tragic again with Joe Alwyn supposedly

Taylor Swift, Joe Alwyn

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4721404/Taylor-Swift-tries-incognito-sneaks-NYC.html

http://www.eonline.com/news/869168/taylor-swift-and-joe-alwyn-go-under-cover-while-heading-to-the-gym-they-re-in-a-happy-place-and-doing-great

27 minutes ago, RandomosiTAY said:

The hopeful in me thinks she is too calculated to start getting spotted randomly again and this means she's gearing up for TS6.  But she really looks like she could care less about her looks atm, so different from her flawless 1989 candids wendy4

she'll outpeak those candids once she announces TS6 cry6 

12 hours ago, Mandy Candy said:

Any chance the lead single is coming within the next month I am dying for new Taylor Swift and I'll be crushed if she doesn't release this year and makes us wait until October 2018 

Idk at this point, she's done such a good job at giving NOTHING for months kylie2

A lot of rumors seem to indicate a date of august 25th, which matches up perfectly for the VMA's a few days later... but there are also a bunch of new rumors saying she is delaying it into October or later.  I get the feeling that she is completely changing her release strategy going forward (going for more of a Beyonce approach).  wendy4

5 hours ago, RandomosiTAY said:

Idk at this point, she's done such a good job at giving NOTHING for months kylie2

A lot of rumors seem to indicate a date of august 25th, which matches up perfectly for the VMA's a few days later... but there are also a bunch of new rumors saying she is delaying it into October or later.  I get the feeling that she is completely changing her release strategy going forward (going for more of a Beyonce approach).  wendy4

But I NEEEEEED a new Taylor Swift album this autumn! Also I can't remember her previous release strategies when did she start teasing stuff again? 

2 hours ago, Mandy Candy said:

But I NEEEEEED a new Taylor Swift album this autumn! Also I can't remember her previous release strategies when did she start teasing stuff again? 

For 1989 she started teasing stuff early August, like August 4th I think which is a week away giveup1

She did take a bit of a break between red and 1989 too so maybe she will just reappear around the release date.  She has her court case in mid-August though so I think the earliest we'll get her lead is August 25th! I hope so.. I;m feeling the drought too sob1

23 hours ago, Mandy Candy said:

Any chance the lead single is coming within the next month I am dying for new Taylor Swift and I'll be crushed if she doesn't release this year and makes us wait until October 2018 

There's a guy on ATRL that is trusted by most of the Taylor stans and allegedly has a little bit of info. It looks likely that the lead is coming in September, maybe even October. It's definitely not coming in August since she has the trial. 

39 minutes ago, Taylor said:

There's a guy on ATRL that is trusted by most of the Taylor stans and allegedly has a little bit of info. It looks likely that the lead is coming in September, maybe even October. It's definitely not coming in August since she has the trial. 

YAY! As long as we get new Taylor music this year I'll be happy! Ideally I'd love to have album before Christmas! 

2 minutes ago, Mandy Candy said:

YAY! As long as we get new Taylor music this year I'll be happy! Ideally I'd love to have album before Christmas! 

Yeah it's looking extremely likely she'll release her lead late September and the album early November, everything considered. It's definitely coming this year though no matter what cry7 

12 hours ago, Taylor said:

Yeah it's looking extremely likely she'll release her lead late September and the album early November, everything considered. It's definitely coming this year though no matter what cry7 

Interesting.. I definitely saw a bunch of rumors that it was delayed into October too.  It seems like she is going to have a shorter build up this time around   Guess we just have to wait a few more months then wendy4

7 hours ago, RandomosiTAY said:

Interesting.. I definitely saw a bunch of rumors that it was delayed into October too.  It seems like she is going to have a shorter build up this time around   Guess we just have to wait a few more months then wendy4

I'm predicting like September 15/22 for the single and Nov 3/10 for the album tbh wendy4 

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Yall haven't seen her in seven weeks? fall8

Where was she? fall8 

Girl... wendy4 

We haven't gotten a proper candid since November 2016, she's officially been in hiding since then (besides her February concert) wendy4 

She's been in London with her new boy toy all year wearing wigs and over-sized hoodies to prevent herself from being noticed/papped rip2 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Girl... wendy4 

We haven't gotten a proper candid since November 2016, she's officially been in hiding since then (besides her February concert) wendy4 

She's been in London with her new boy toy all year wearing wigs and over-sized hoodies to prevent herself from being noticed/papped rip2 

Why? fall8

Who is her new boy toy tho? gaga8

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.