RepuTAYtion

Taylor's Court Case is Coming

Things are gearing up for her big court case against former radio DJ Mueller:

Some good news:

Mueller was sanctioned because he destroyed electronic devices that contained recordings that would have provided key evidence for the case

Why would you destroy evidence hmm? wat3

Some bad news: 

Taylor's expert testimony on characteristics of an abuser was thrown out kesha2

The DJ will be allowed to bring in an expert to testify on his economic loss

I hope she gets through this ok and comes out with a win, it's so sad how this could happen to even a huge star and yet nothing happens.  

Hopefully TS6 is coming after she gets past this! 

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Actually a song title like Testimony or something would be cute kylie2

Hope she wins this though, he's a pig rip4 

It would a perfect, but slightly obvious response to a certain someone's entire era that we have been witnessing wendy3 

That is for sure, in these awful times for women in America this would be a really nice win against the misogynist pigs wendy4 

3 minutes ago, Justas said:

It would a perfect, but slightly obvious response to a certain someone's entire era that we have been witnessing wendy3 

That is for sure, in these awful times for women in America this would be a really nice win against the misogynist pigs wendy4 

If she drudges up that drama again I'm afraid I'm gonna have to unstan wendy3 

Tea! I think it's great that she held her ground and didn't just settle out of court. It's actually idiotic that this is going so far though, the judge probably just wanted a high profile case rip4 

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If she drudges up that drama again I'm afraid I'm gonna have to unstan wendy3 

Tea! I think it's great that she held her ground and didn't just settle out of court. It's actually idiotic that this is going so far though, the judge probably just wanted a high profile case rip4 

I feel you, I'm as tired of it as the US politics by now wendy4 

Both of them need to stop it, they made their coins wendy4 

Wouldn't surprise me, since making a celebrity court case a big deal sadly isn't a new concept wendy4 

But on the other hand, it's good cause it shows that women should fight back behaviour like that wendy3 

7 minutes ago, Rosé said:

Would she really do anything more controversial with her music than underwhelmingly diss Katy Perry? wendy1 

Just an FYI, but this ain't BG boo wendy3 

I think it could work as an ironic humorous song in the sense of Blank Space wendy1 

27 minutes ago, Rosé said:

Would she really do anything more controversial with her music than underwhelmingly diss Katy Perry? wendy1 

I mean the Blank Space music video was pretty controversial and it's not like she needs it to sell records anyway but go off