Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dita

Paint me a heart, let me be your art. I am a blank page waiting for life to start!

I'd go back in time and I'd realise 

Image result for christina aguilera crying gif

Our spirits aligned and we'd never DIEEEEEEEEEE 

Draw me a smile and save me tonight. I'll be your blank page waiting for you to bring me to life

Paint me a heart, let me be your art. I am a BLANNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKK page waiting for life to start

Related image

Let our hearts stop and beat as one together. Let our hearts stop and beat as one forever

Damn Legend. Go in on my feels. 

Btw, those ignorant bitches talking about the weather need to get themselves to fuck ny13 

6 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Those girls talking throughout her performance were annoying af. dead2

Omg I know fall2 I was getting mad when listening. I would have probably punched them if I was there fall2 

8 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

She needs to dump that leech hobo and get back with Jordan oprah13

They were meant to be together oprah13

The fact she wrote and recorded that song for Lotus, into Matt's era, is telling oprah13

girl please. Leona fucking Lewis had her hands on BP first rip3 it's a beautiful song but it's only one of the many songs Sia's been popping and selling out to the pop girls. i don't think it's THAT personal to Christina and imo it's just a coincidence its lyrics sort of fit her old situation. 

14 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

She needs to dump that leech hobo and get back with Jordan oprah13

They were meant to be together oprah13

The fact she wrote and recorded that song for Lotus, into Matt's era, is telling oprah13

rip1 

5 hours ago, Gabe. said:

girl please. Leona fucking Lewis had her hands on BP first rip3 it's a beautiful song but it's only one of the many songs Sia's been popping and selling out to the pop girls. i don't think it's THAT personal to Christina and imo it's just a coincidence its lyrics sort of fit her old situation. 

Wait I didn't know this fall1 

6 hours ago, Gabe. said:

OMG you're right, it's by Sia, not X! So's You Lost Me rip2

Xtina doesn't give an actual shit moo1

9 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

OMG you're right, it's by Sia, not X! So's You Lost Me rip2

Xtina doesn't give an actual shit moo1

YLM is personal to X i think, she wrote that when she flew Sia's kangoroo ass to America. sia2 they co-wrote I Am, YLM, Stronger Than Ever and another one i can't recall now fall2 but Blank Page was shopped by X and she rewrote the 2nd verse.

2 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

YLM is personal to X i think, she wrote that when she flew Sia's kangoroo ass to America. sia2 they co-wrote I Am, YLM, Stronger Than Ever and another one i can't recall now fall2 but Blank Page was shopped by X and she rewrote the 2nd verse.

Wastedtina changing the lyrics to fit her personal, cheating life cry7

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.