Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Thomas

Hymn snippet!

13 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

Is it good guys? How does it sound compared to the other 3? Better? I don't wanna listen to it but I'm dying to know ahs1

The production definitely sounds better than Learn To Let Go and even Woman. It has a good beat, it's quite a chill upbeat song, the lyrics are also fitting and catchy. For me it's the second favourite after Praying. 

4 hours ago, Okan said:

I won't listen to the snippet to enjoy it in full with the video just like I did with Learn to Let Go

I was thinking the same thing, but the link is down and I realized that my brain could think whatever he wants but I don't care, I need it dead2

1 hour ago, Kivo said:

The production definitely sounds better than Learn To Let Go and even Woman. It has a good beat, it's quite a chill upbeat song, the lyrics are also fitting and catchy. For me it's the second favourite after Praying. 

i thought that Hymn was gonna be another ballad. cry5 

3 hours ago, Monster Voices said:

Is it good guys? How does it sound compared to the other 3? Better? I don't wanna listen to it but I'm dying to know ahs1

it's the most urban song so far and it reminds a bit of roar or hey hey hey. it has a slowed down beat but it's catchy and her voice sounds amazing. 

On 7/28/2017 at 3:06 PM, Monster Voices said:

LTLG>>>>>>Woman>Praying>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hymn jj3 

7 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

LTLG>>>>>>Woman>Praying>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hymn jj3 

6 hours ago, Monster Voices said:

Girl leave... Hymn is a billion times better than LTLG oprah10

I like both, but I think I prefer LTLG :)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.