Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

QUINN

Feels is Katy's FIRST top 10 hit on the Hot R&B/hip hop songs chart!

katy-perry-calvin-harris-2017-billboard-

Calvin Harris and Katy Perry both claim their first top 10 hit on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart (dated Aug. 5) as the former’s “Feels,” featuring Pharrell Williams, Perry and Big Sean steps 12-10. 

Harris previously reached as high as No. 12 with “Slide,” featuring Frank Ocean and Migos, earlier this year, while Perry’s only prior visit to the chart was back in 2011, when “E.T.,” featuring Kanye West, reached No. 83. Williams, meanwhile, claims his 10th visit to the tier while Big Sean nets his 11th.

28 minutes ago, QUINN said:

katy-perry-calvin-harris-2017-billboard-

Calvin Harris and Katy Perry both claim their first top 10 hit on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart (dated Aug. 5) as the former’s “Feels,” featuring Pharrell Williams, Perry and Big Sean steps 12-10. 

Harris previously reached as high as No. 12 with “Slide,” featuring Frank Ocean and Migos, earlier this year, while Perry’s only prior visit to the chart was back in 2011, when “E.T.,” featuring Kanye West, reached No. 83. Williams, meanwhile, claims his 10th visit to the tier while Big Sean nets his 11th.

Her best recent single, yes. Should be a much bigger hit than it is. It's fucking awesome.

In other news:

danboys.gif.0e2c2836118446baa4a41d717ae6

When is he finally coming out? cry1 

This chart has been BS and is not even based on airplay. It's literally the Hot 100 rankings but taking out the not r&b/hip hop songs out. For example, Diamonds was #1 for like 10 weeks and that song would definitely not chart on the traditional Hot R&B/Hip Hop chart from back then. 

I didn't even think of Feels as an R&B/Hip-Hop song, I'm honestly so confused now brit15

Anyway, I'm so happy this is gaining some traction, been playing it all summer long cry2 

59 minutes ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

This chart has been BS and is not even based on airplay. It's literally the Hot 100 rankings but taking out the not r&b/hip hop songs out. For example, Diamonds was #1 for like 10 weeks and that song would definitely not chart on the traditional Hot R&B/Hip Hop chart from back then. 

All of the charts are BS tho so why not report on all of them? kii1 

7 minutes ago, El Goot said:

I think he did when he sang "there's a hole in my soul, can you fill it? jj2"

I think a lot of songs, Flaws in particular, hint at his struggle with his homosexuality. jj2 

"You have always worn your flaws upon your sleeve and I have always buried them deep beneath the ground."

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.