Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Early Rainbow Predictions : 100k+

On one hand I don't really care (and I don't think she does either) whether the album is a smash.

But on the other, I want it to smash because she deserves it and I think so will the album cry6

9 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

If it beats Warrior's first week sales, then I'll know for sure that talent always wins brit2

I have such mixed feelings about Warrior, cuz I've loved everything she's put out but she clearly (albeit justifiably) hates it fall1 

1 hour ago, Onika said:

I have such mixed feelings about Warrior, cuz I've loved everything she's put out but she clearly (albeit justifiably) hates it fall1 

Also because it has two of the worst track of her discography (All That Matters and Whatever You Are). Although, I'll justify it because she only had six months to put it all together

1 hour ago, Chris Pratt said:

Also because it has two of the worst track of her discography (All That Matters and Whatever You Are). Although, I'll justify it because she only had six months to put it all together

Girl not this shade. I LOVE that song so much! Might be my fave aff the album.

1 hour ago, Monster Voices said:

Girl not this shade. I LOVE that song so much! Might be my fave aff the album.

it's time to face the truth sis 

oprah13

1 hour ago, Okan said:

@Chris Pratt didn't lie, Wherever You Are is the worst song on the album jj1 

xoxo jj2

3 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

All that matters is a jam. It literally sounds like Perfect Illusion, it's very repetitive, but it's a tune. 

6 hours ago, Onika said:

I don't think she hates the whole thing nicki1

Doesn't she like these? nicki1

• Dirty Love
  • Wonderland
  • OWDWY
  • Love Into The Light
  • Last Goodbye
  • Gold Trans Am
  • Past Lives
10 hours ago, Rosé said:

I don't think she hates the whole thing nicki1

Doesn't she like these? nicki1

• Dirty Love
  • Wonderland
  • OWDWY
  • Love Into The Light
  • Last Goodbye
  • Gold Trans Am
  • Past Lives

Yeah I feel like she just hates the way the singles went..

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.