Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

HninSi

Meet the world's biggest singing sensation ever

On 29.7.2017 at 4:53 PM, HninSi said:

If only soundscan existed in China and those territories  during those times, her record sales would double the Beatles'. She literally has the most fans among any music star ever. She or Lata Manageshkar of India are actually internationak and are bigger legends than western stars.

I highly doubt it. Not when a certain someone has covered similar part of those territories and the rest of the world. mad3

Guiness would have acknowledged her if she was that big. I guess she's just another Mariah-sized icon from overseas. Mildly successful internationally, very big in the home country.

1 hour ago, HninSi said:

Umm, she has more well-known tunes WW than your fave, has a legacy hugely associated with the nation's culture, zero haters from day one till now and growing bigger. And she could sang ... 

https://youtu.be/niOlbxkNID4

First of: That's a lie and I think the entire forum agrees. tehe1 How could she have more of a legacy when her career ended when she was 42 wheras Madonna enjoined global success and had cultural impact for over 30 years (almost as long as that girl lived).

Second: Are you from China?

Lol, are u really comparing madonna's shock- value based legacy to that of Den Li Jun's, who effortlessly won people's hearts just with her talent?Tunes like "Tian Mi Mi" are cultural staples.

When people have to make holograms of u in concerts decades after your death, that says something bout ur legacy.

XCI

1 hour ago, HninSi said:

Lol, are u really comparing madonna's shock- value based legacy to that of Den Li Jun's, who effortlessly won people's hearts just with her talent?Tunes like "Tian Mi Mi" are cultural staples.

When people have to make holograms of u in concerts decades after your death, that says something bout ur legacy.

XCI

I've heard anime soundtracks better than this shit

Um why not just drop your pretentious attitude and introduce her to us properly? You are only bringing negativity and honestly it's embarrassing. I'm sure she's a wonderful singer but I have no desires to hear the videos thanks to you. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.