Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

deleted100

Is your fave good at being "artsy" or is it cringey?

Bedtime Story was exhibited and permanently kept in different art galleries and museums, including the Museum of Modern Art as well the School of Visual Arts in New York City.

Rain was entirely shot in black and white and then hand-painted with blue tones.

And plenty more from Madonna. 

Gaga's both. There's times where she executes it perfectly then theres times where its awkward. Like her work with Robert Wilson(I think thats his name) and the ARTPOP statue was amazing and the primary was in The Louvre.m4a. Then theres that mess of an app, the ipad dress, the flying dress.. Just a disaster.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

On 31.7.2017 at 9:54 PM, Django said:

Bedtime Story was exhibited and permanently kept in different art galleries and museums, including the Museum of Modern Art as well the School of Visual Arts in New York City.

Rain was entirely shot in black and white and then hand-painted with blue tones.

And plenty more from Madonna. 

How the hell did they even do the repainting? jj4 That sounds like an impossible task in my opinion, especially in 1993.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.