Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

error404

New Witness track "La Vie" exclusively on Urban Outfitters vinyl

Advertised on her Urban Outfitters 'Witness' vinyl exclusive:

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/katy-perry-witness-limited-2xlp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=001

Katy Perry's Witness with UO-exclusive cover art is now available in a limited run of 2,000 vinyl copies. Her fifth studio is full of electro-pop with elements of new wave, '90s house + hip-hop including the singles Chained To The Rythym (feat. Skip Marley), Bon Appétit (feat. Migos), Swish Swish (feat. Nicki Minaj) + Save As Draft. 2017, Capitol Records.

Tracklisting
1. Witness
2. Hey Hey Hey
2. Roulette
3. Swish Swish (feat. Nicki Minaj)
4. Déjà Vu
5. Power
6. Mind Maze
7. Miss You More
8. La Vie
9. Chained To The Rhythm (feat. Skip Marley)
10. Tsunami
11. Bon Appétit (feat. Migos)
12. Bigger Than Me
13. Save As Draft
14. Pendulum
15. Into Me You See

SOMEONE BUY THIS IMMEDIATELY scream1cry6scream1

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

With our luck though no one who buys it will be able to or know how to rip it wendy4

lmfao2 

BITCH I JUST PURCHASED THE REGULAR VINYL WHICH IS COMING ON AUG 11th

BUT OMG I FUCKING NEEEEEED THIS OH MY FUCKING GOD
BUT BITCH WHY NO DELUXE TRACKS ON THIS !?!?!?!??!"? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
A NEW TRACK!!!!!
I WANT WITNESS 2.0 WITH ALL THE OTHER TRACKS BECAUSE I THINK WE ARE MISSING OUT SOME LEGNEDARY LVOERS

18 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

With our luck though no one who buys it will be able to or know how to rip it wendy4

Allie X teas when her vinyl was out and the gays didn't know how to rip it, so we got phone recordings of it wendy4

21 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Wow drag me, I'm well-versed in the ways of vinyl ripping and have already preordered it.

however, I'm pretty confident that this isn't legit. This isn't the first time this track has appeared on a track list and then end up nowhere to be found. 

6 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

Allie X teas when her vinyl was out and the gays didn't know how to rip it, so we got phone recordings of it wendy4

At least this would be only one song and not the whole album like in Allie's disaster of an album release wendy4 

20 hours ago, QUINN said:

Wow drag me, I'm well-versed in the ways of vinyl ripping and have already preordered it.

however, I'm pretty confident that this isn't legit. This isn't the first time this track has appeared on a track list and then end up nowhere to be found. 

Confirmed. Urban Outfitters edited the listing and La Vie has been removed.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.