Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jdpm1991

When are we gonna get a new pop girl who has sex appeal?

Cos these new pop girls ain't cuttin it

This is an actual transitioning from tame MVs to sexy videos:

And instead we get the new pop girls either:
Acting a goddamn fool

Have no sex appeal

Boring af

or

Just plain try hard

24 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Unless recently voted as most beaut member @Maraj starts screeching into a microphone, we're fucked wendy4

Oh yes, my new single will be coming and the pop industry will be shaking at how sexy I am. Kii I wish! dead2 

12 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Oh yes, my new single will be coming and the pop industry will be shaking at how sexy I am. Kii I wish! dead2 

Iconic banana-destroying scene bdw cry7

The only sexy performer left cry7 Everyone else is old and fat now rip2

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Ariana has lots of sex appeal tho dead1 she couldn't pull it off during the ME era but for the past year she's been serving

I can't take her seriously not with that child like face.

I think Ariana and Selena have a certain kind of sex appeal.

The first real issue here is that their sexual personality is boring as fuck. In the videos you posted, Brit, Xtina, and Bey all exude interesting energy. Britney is steamy and alluring, Xtina is aggressive and powerful, Beyonce is bombastic and confidant. In fact, they all feel confidant, but they all feel sort of different in their own way, and express their sexuality a little differently. It's intriguing. They feel like real people. Selena's sexual energy is worried and constipated, while Ariana is just distant and coy. 

The second real issue is that "sexy" music videos these days are also boring as fuck. All Selena and Ariana do is lounge around while the camera moves over their bodies and cuts to different shots of them laying around. Nothing else happens. It's a snooze-fest. I think a bit part of the success of the girls in the past generation was that they were dancers (all in different ways, too) and with that, also added an interesting aspect to the videos. They also just had more interesting concepts in genreal.

15 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I think Ariana and Selena have a certain kind of sex appeal.

The first real issue here is that their sexual personality is boring as fuck. In the videos you posted, Brit, Xtina, and Bey all exude interesting energy. Britney is steamy and alluring, Xtina is aggressive and powerful, Beyonce is bombastic and confidant. In fact, they all feel confidant, but they all feel sort of different in their own way, and express their sexuality a little differently. It's intriguing. They feel like real people. Selena's sexual energy is worried and constipated, while Ariana is just distant and coy. 

The second real issue is that "sexy" music videos these days are also boring as fuck. All Selena and Ariana do is lounge around while the camera moves over their bodies and cuts to different shots of them laying around. Nothing else happens. It's a snooze-fest. I think a bit part of the success of the girls in the past generation was that they were dancers (all in different ways, too) and with that, also added an interesting aspect to the videos. They also just had more interesting concepts in genreal.

You'd think with them being actresses originally they'd be able to play sexy better.

ariana's appeal is mainly towards pedophile men who get off on her tiny petite body and little princess outfits tbh you can tell that's who she's targeting in her videos also it doesnt help that her face looks like an annoying 14 year old.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.