Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Kesha | Rainbow Tour

On 2.8.2017 at 8:35 AM, Monster Voices said:

My little European ass is sad af... but even if she comes to Europe she will never come to Bulgaria. The asshole radios here don't play any of the Ranvow songs.

Same here in Germany.

This morning the presale for the London show went soldout in a few seconds, and of course now tickets are sold at triple price on secondary ticketing sites. Does this thing happen in the US?

As much as I hate Live Nation that still allow this, I can't undestand why she always plays is such small venues in Europe when she could clearly have bigger ones.

I'm gonna try tomorrow morning with general sale with such few chances kesha2

7 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

This morning the presale for the London show went soldout in a few seconds, and of course now tickets are sold at triple price on secondary ticketing sites. Does this thing happen in the US?

As much as I hate Live Nation that still allow this, I can't undestand why she always plays is such small venues in Europe when she could clearly have bigger ones.

I'm gonna try tomorrow morning with general sale with such few chances kesha2

Unfortunately it does happen in the US. But, they usually don't charge triple price. They will re-sell them for about the same price, but then have a $10-20/ticket fee.

I also think they're trying to play it safe with the shows, until they know that she can still bring in bigger audiences. I also think she wants the tour to be a closer experience with her fans, just from what she's been saying.

I wish Kesha would come do a show at my school jay1 Last year we had Chance the Rapper and I feel like she could bring in the numbers too bey5

29 minutes ago, Dan said:

Unfortunately it does happen in the US. But, they usually don't charge triple price. They will re-sell them for about the same price, but then have a $10-20/ticket fee.

I also think they're trying to play it safe with the shows, until they know that she can still bring in bigger audiences. I also think she wants the tour to be a closer experience with her fans, just from what she's been saying.

A 1.7k people venue in London for a unique european show is not playing safe, is being sadistic against fans cry4

3 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

A 1.7k people venue in London for a unique european show is not playing safe, is being sadistic against fans cry4

Oh yeah... that's really small jj3 If it sold out so quickly, I'm sure they'll add another.

Also, side note.. I never realized that this tour was so short... She's going to be done before Thanksgiving jj4 

10 hours ago, Dan said:

Oh yeah... that's really small jj3 If it sold out so quickly, I'm sure they'll add another.

Also, side note.. I never realized that this tour was so short... She's going to be done before Thanksgiving jj4 

shes been touring non stop these past 2 years or so jj3 

58 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

shes been touring non stop these past 2 years or so jj3 

I mean, I don't blame her for having such a short one - Just surprised jj2 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.