Jump to content
FOTP
Sign in to follow this  

Kesha | Rainbow Tour

Recommended Posts

Dan    3,309
5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

but who has that money jj4 

If I didn't have to live I'd buy it cry3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    1,263
On 2.8.2017 at 8:35 AM, Monster Voices said:

My little European ass is sad af... but even if she comes to Europe she will never come to Bulgaria. The asshole radios here don't play any of the Ranvow songs.

Same here in Germany.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    29,645
1 hour ago, cakecakecake said:

I wish she came to the netherlands😭

i think she'll be near where i am but idk jj3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé    6,602
On 9/9/2017 at 7:08 AM, cakecakecake said:

I wish she came to the netherlands😭

She's been before!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    3,309

I just signed up for like a million raffles to win tickets cry0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recycled stardust    1,914

This morning the presale for the London show went soldout in a few seconds, and of course now tickets are sold at triple price on secondary ticketing sites. Does this thing happen in the US?

As much as I hate Live Nation that still allow this, I can't undestand why she always plays is such small venues in Europe when she could clearly have bigger ones.

I'm gonna try tomorrow morning with general sale with such few chances kesha2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    3,309
7 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

This morning the presale for the London show went soldout in a few seconds, and of course now tickets are sold at triple price on secondary ticketing sites. Does this thing happen in the US?

As much as I hate Live Nation that still allow this, I can't undestand why she always plays is such small venues in Europe when she could clearly have bigger ones.

I'm gonna try tomorrow morning with general sale with such few chances kesha2

Unfortunately it does happen in the US. But, they usually don't charge triple price. They will re-sell them for about the same price, but then have a $10-20/ticket fee.

 

I also think they're trying to play it safe with the shows, until they know that she can still bring in bigger audiences. I also think she wants the tour to be a closer experience with her fans, just from what she's been saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    3,309

I wish Kesha would come do a show at my school jay1 Last year we had Chance the Rapper and I feel like she could bring in the numbers too bey5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recycled stardust    1,914
29 minutes ago, Dan said:

Unfortunately it does happen in the US. But, they usually don't charge triple price. They will re-sell them for about the same price, but then have a $10-20/ticket fee.

 

I also think they're trying to play it safe with the shows, until they know that she can still bring in bigger audiences. I also think she wants the tour to be a closer experience with her fans, just from what she's been saying.

A 1.7k people venue in London for a unique european show is not playing safe, is being sadistic against fans cry4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    3,309
3 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

A 1.7k people venue in London for a unique european show is not playing safe, is being sadistic against fans cry4

Oh yeah... that's really small jj3 If it sold out so quickly, I'm sure they'll add another.

 

Also, side note.. I never realized that this tour was so short... She's going to be done before Thanksgiving jj4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    29,645
10 hours ago, Dan said:

Oh yeah... that's really small jj3 If it sold out so quickly, I'm sure they'll add another.

 

Also, side note.. I never realized that this tour was so short... She's going to be done before Thanksgiving jj4 

shes been touring non stop these past 2 years or so jj3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    3,309
58 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

shes been touring non stop these past 2 years or so jj3 

I mean, I don't blame her for having such a short one - Just surprised jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    3,309

GUYS.

yas2 ny9 iggy1

The tour

starts

TODAY

bey6 bey5 kr1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recycled stardust    1,914

Obviously general sale went as expected: sold out in a few seconds.

9:59 GMT tickets not available yet

10:00 GMT tickets available on secondary ticketing

Live Nation is shit (I made the screenshots when I gave up refreshing)

CEjBmUH.jpg yUUSiMB.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   1 member

×