Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bubble

The fourth single off ANTI has managed to sell 1m copies in the US at its FULL price - with no major sporting, fashion or festival event to promote it

Uh the fourth single from the front-loaded , Grammy-stealing album 25 has sold 500,000 in theUS with out a major performance anywhere at its release, and no music video and only peaked at 10 in airplay

2 hours ago, *MOONFLOWER* said:

Uh the fourth single from the front-loaded , Grammy-stealing album 25 has sold 500,000 in theUS with out a major performance anywhere at its release, and no music video and only peaked at 10 in airplay

Then go make a thread about it. um2

No one gives AF about Elephant selling the same regurgitated sound she's been selling us since 2011.

Anyways, I hear she totally fucked her voice, so that will (hopefully) be the LAST time she'll sell 500,000 pure copies - ever.

G'day.

12 hours ago, Grimhilde said:

1 Million. A number no future single release by Gaga will be associated with. She tried it with a MILLION discounts though. ayumi1 

Why would she need to lmfao2  It's not like many singles are selling 1 million in pure sales and she already has the biggest digital singles of all time rip4  Literally the only person checking is obsessed gheys 

21 hours ago, Bubble said:

No one gives AF about Elephant selling the same regurgitated sound she's been selling us since 2011.

Anyways, I hear she totally fucked her voice, so that will (hopefully) be the LAST time she'll sell 500,000 pure copies - ever.

G'day.

You really have to learn how to make a hit thread ny5  Barely past the first page.

2 hours ago, Infrared said:

You really have to learn how to make a hit thread ny5  Barely past the first page.

Likes over recycled debates over here sweatyny5 stay arguing with the same madonna stans over the same shit that happened 2 gaga careers ago (which equates to 6 years) and thinking you made a poppin thread. Gweh.

On 8/1/2017 at 6:10 PM, Bubble said:

G'day.

First of all i dont need to make a thread for that-it isnt important just like this thread, that was what i was trying to prove in my previous voice

And dont even start about Adele's vocals when your standing with Rihanna. No matter how much prgress she has made vocally, she still sounds like a goat

24 minutes ago, *MOONFLOWER* said:

First of all i dont need to make a thread for that-it isnt important just like this thread, that was what i was trying to prove in my previous voice

And dont even start about Adele's vocals when your standing with Rihanna. No matter how much prgress she has made vocally, she still sounds like a goat

I didn't know Goats can sound so charming interesting1

13 hours ago, Infrared said:

Why would she need to lmfao2  It's not like many singles are selling 1 million in pure sales and she already has the biggest digital singles of all time rip4  Literally the only person checking is obsessed gheys 

zzz1 

Million Excuses

Million Quotes (by the same member)

Suddenly only obsessed gays care. That's the same group of people that is still checking for Gaga when she is not shoved into people's faces with a Superbowl Performance.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.