Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

rosekesha

Rainbow album snippets

Just now, Chris Pratt said:

IM NOT GONNA LISTEN TO IT! IM NOT GONNA LISTEN TO IT! IM NOT GONNA LISTEN TO IT! giveup1giveup1

i love them but i wish i didnt listen to them so i could be surprised giveup1 

brave soul giveup1 

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

i love them but i wish i didnt listen to them so i could be surprised giveup1 

brave soul giveup1 

Not you being tainted already giveup1 I'm gonna treat this album right and only listen to it through my purchased copy giveup1

1 minute ago, Chris Pratt said:

Not you being tainted already giveup1 I'm gonna treat this album right and only listen to it through my purchased copy giveup1

lucky you having money giveup1 

Why is everyone talking only about Boots?! Finding You is gonna be a SMASH HIT. IT'S SO GOOD. HA VOICE. I NEED IT TO BE THE THIRD SINGLE AND BOOTS AS THE FOURTH. oprah13

Out of the snippets here is the order of the ones I like most: 

1. Finding You

2. Boots

3. Boogie Feet

4. Bastards

5. Hunt You Down

Rainbow (the song) is really not what I expected. It sounds like a Disney song. I thought it would be a powerful track with a deep tone to it... 

I'm not gonna be listening to the other songs multiple times for sure as I'm really not into the high country vibes. So the rest of the songs will likely be removed from my phone once I have the album. 

Haven't listened to any of them. That said, Rainbow features a full damn orchestra.  I'd be wary thinking you have an impression of the entire song from a 30 second clip. 

1 minute ago, Maybe said:

Haven't listened to any of them. That said, Rainbow features a full damn orchestra.  I'd be wary thinking you have an impression of the entire song from a 30 second clip. 

If you listened to the 30 sec clip you'd think the same. 30 sec is a big part of the song and I'm not a fan of every second of the whole 30 sec snippet. wendy4

6 hours ago, rosekesha said:
Mod Notice
Link Removed

Boots is the BOP, closest to the past Kesha on the album

Eagles Of Death Metal songs sound so amazing

Bastards and Godzilla sound acoustic and i dont feel them by the snippets

Hunt You Down is the song from Woman MV and one of my favorites

I had to spoil it for myself wendy4

they are all 30s and LQ

I can't wait I'm so excited

They got fucking deleted again DAMN

• Replies 51