Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mystique

Born to Die (album) re-enters the Billboard top 100

Btd has been charting in and out of top 100 forever. Can't remember the last time it left the top 200. It's the second longest charting album from a female artist ever. 

Source: me, I track this on a weekly basis kii1 

7 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Btd has been charting in and out of top 100 forever. Can't remember the last time it left the top 200. It's the second longest charting album from a female artist ever. 

Stan for taste Quinnylicious

20 minutes ago, QUINN said:

the first is...?

24 minutes ago, Xavi said:

you are right!

"Adele's 21 surpasses Carole King’s Tapestry
 for the most weeks on the Billboard 200 chart for an album by a woman, as the 2011 album notches its 319th week on the list dated April 15, beating Tapestry’s 318 weeks"

OOP, I got ahead of myself, BTD isn't #2 quite yet, but I have no doubt that it'll pass tapestry up. wendy2 

LEGEND DEL REY

162832_o.gif

Having her album chart forever with NO airplay, not a single hit, only one proper tour and no Superbowl or any public performances as of late.

WHEN WILL YOUR FUCKING FAVE?

tumblr_inline_oke3udrpQ21qfb043_500.gif

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.