Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

QUINN

Katy cancels tour date due to Schedule conflict

Just now, Liz Lemon said:

You would know that literally the second concert she has EVER cancelled is the one I was going to. This is a freaking joke lmao. Ugh, oh well. laughcry1

Omg noooo IM SORRY cry8 

6 minutes ago, Jose said:

i hope that someday you can be able to see her, she's amazing cry9 #pray4LizLemon cry9hug1 

Omg I'm blessed with my own hasthag cry9 You Kats are the best. katyanna1 

The last time I was able to see her was her California Dreams Tour, which was obviously amazing. One day I'll see her again, but I guess it'll be for KP5! 

18 minutes ago, LOUVRΞ said:

I'm glad she explained and didn't just cancel.... the BG thread about this was pissing me off. 

scream1 jk jk 

OT: Glad she gave a reason! Wish she had realized it sooner but oh well! Interested to see how it impacts Billboard and such! So sorry for those who bought tickets!

2 minutes ago, Liz Lemon said:

Omg I'm blessed with my own hasthag cry9 You Kats are the best. katyanna1 

The last time I was able to see her was her California Dreams Tour, which was obviously amazing. One day I'll see her again, but I guess it'll be for KP5! 

I could only see her during Prismatic cry9 and I LOVED IT (except that she did cut birthday oprah1) but that's something i'd do again jj2 

hope we can make it to her next tour! sia2 

12 minutes ago, Jose said:

I could only see her during Prismatic cry9 and I LOVED IT (except that she did cut birthday oprah1) but that's something i'd do again jj2 

hope we can make it to her next tour! sia2 

OMG Birthday was the best part! I would want a discount! lol, but yeah, hopefully we can catch her next time! And we can always hope for another great tour video!

On 8/4/2017 at 10:21 PM, Taylor said:

Omg not this being in my state rip2 I'm glad I didn't get tickets to go now

I literally gasped when I saw it was Charlotte dead2  Except I actually did get a ticket. But hey NC fam! whit1 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.