Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

sonowgoodbye

Kylie Minogue on RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars: 3

According to some reddit users, who have determined the cast list of previous seasons of the show multiple times and were right, dug up information on Kylie.

Apparently Kylie will be a guest judge on the first episode of the newly anticipated season of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars. The first challenge is a talent show, similar to the previous All Stars season, so it's only right for her to be there since she was a judge on the Voice many times.

Q9rPsUR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

What do you guys think?

1 minute ago, sonowgoodbye said:

According to some reddit users, who have determined the cast list of previous seasons of the show multiple times and were right, dug up information on Kylie.

Apparently Kylie will be a guest judge on the first episode of the newly anticipated season of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars. The first challenge is a talent show, similar to the previous All Stars season, so it's only right for her to be there since she was a judge on the Voice many times.

Q9rPsUR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

What do you guys think?

Bich knows I'm hungry. jay1  Miss Kylie better come thru. And the lipsync better be CGYOOMH

gaycat1

Omggggg

tumblr_m08m7tzRJk1qa7fv2o1_r1_500.gif.7e

Ru is a huge fan of Kylie

The audience are her target market

This would be brilliant promo

Don't get too excited. The poster said on SayHey that they were making a speculation and drumming up drama. It would be perfect promo for her album her, but I'm not holding out hope just yet.

3 hours ago, dhrbb03 said:

Don't get too excited. The poster said on SayHey that they were making a speculation and drumming up drama. It would be perfect promo for her album her, but I'm not holding out hope just yet.

Are you referencing the show? Ru even confirmed filming during this this month and next month and queens are disappearing from social media and irl. 

Not that the show was being recorded, but speculating that Kylie could be involved since she was away from social media the same day they filmed the first episode. It could be a massive coincidence, but I really hope it isn't. That platform would be great for her launching a new album in the states. She deserves the Gaga treatment much more than Gaga. 30 years over 10, Queens should respect Queens, not rising royalty.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.