Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

liketotallybran

what happened to "child of the moon"?

4 minutes ago, Americunt said:

She never said it would be on the album. It was just a song she was working on that she mentioned as one she liked. That was several years ago. She probably wrote better songs in the meantime. 

ah, I see. well her new material is great so i'm sure you're right antm1

I hope we get to hear it one day! Also Rosé (a.k.a. Good Things Never Last) was mentioned by her but not included on the record. I wonder if she got to record The Wolf Song. It sounded so amazing brit2 Pebe better leak

2 hours ago, Americunt said:

She never said it would be on the album. It was just a song she was working on that she mentioned as one she liked. That was several years ago. She probably wrote better songs in the meantime. 

That's why she released Woman. A song that has some of the least intelligent lyrics of her whole discography nicki1

3 minutes ago, Rosé said:

That's why she released Woman. A song that has some of the least intelligent lyrics of her whole discography nicki1

You don't know that Child of the Moon didn't have "unintelligent" lyrics. A song is not only defined by its lyrics in any case.

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

You don't know that Child of the Moon didn't have "unintelligent" lyrics. A song is not only defined by its lyrics in any case.

Yeah sure, fair point. I was just saying that Woman doesn't set the bar very high in terms of quality IMO.

8 hours ago, Rosé said:

Yeah sure, fair point. I was just saying that Woman doesn't set the bar very high in terms of quality IMO.

The music for Woman is amazing tho

15 hours ago, rosekesha said:

I hope we get to hear it one day! Also Rosé (a.k.a. Good Things Never Last) was mentioned by her but not included on the record. I wonder if she got to record The Wolf Song. It sounded so amazing brit2 Pebe better leak

Wolf Song, Skeleton, You Fucked with the Wrong Bitch giveup1 

10 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Wolf Song, Skeleton, You Fucked with the Wrong Bitch giveup1 

also Stay Gold, Stay Young, Golden Bird, U Suck Ass, and the grammy winning masterpiece that got away, Brutus giveup1giveup1giveup1

18 hours ago, rosekesha said:

I was super excited to hear Rose, especially if the snippet was legit. I thought we'd have got it because she played it for the NY Times last year cry9

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.