Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bubble

Rihanna skins Halsey for her new blue tresses and Oknee cap takes credit for it

Roach debuted her aqua blue locks on a holy Sunday, "conveniently" after Halsey shaved her turquoise head bald. I think there's a conspiracy around this....

As everyone reveled in their faeces after shitting themselves seeing the above photo, Oknee Cap took it upon herself to embarass her self on instagram and make the below post.

"Trendsetter *black middle finger emoji* *herpes tongue emoji*"

Onika. WHY ON EARTH would a woman, who is famed for being a Fashion icon/trendsetter want to steal any look from you? 

Its 2017 and theres hardly any organic parts left on what you call a body - Rihanna is real from her white toes to her caramel bulbous forehead.

Stay in your lane and stay arguing with Remy Ma and her strawberry blonde bangs over who flops harder on the charts. You had/have/will never be/been in Rihs lane and I get second hand embarassment over your bravery and AUDACITY to make subliminals when you're here working with a bigger feature whore than you are in hopes of (finally) making a hit in 2017. I guess when you was talking about trendsetter, you was talking about inspiring the homophobic, feature-artist Quavo, who is on everyone's album without a hit to call his own.

Quit reaching sis, this fake hate for Nicki isn't cute. Omg they both have blue/turquoise hair? Omg Nicki put a caption on her photo, she's totally talking about Rihanna... let me go run and make a BG thread LMFAO.rip4 Anyways we all know Lil Kim was one of the originals to rock blue hair but hey whatever keeps you talking ig. 

4 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Quit reaching sis, this fake hate for Nicki isn't cute. Omg they both have blue/turquoise hair? Omg Nicki put a caption on her photo, she's totally talking about Rihanna... let me go run and make a BG thread LMFAO.rip4 Anyways we all know Lil Kim was one of the originals to rock blue hair but hey whatever keeps you talking ig. 

Nicki lives for the subliminals on IG. She did it to Cardi B, Remy and any other female she is threatened by. We already know theres animosity between the two broads, so its not difficult to piece two and two together. I find it funny that a 35 year old woman still plays these games. Just make ur 100th shitty flop music video and go.

2 minutes ago, Bubble said:

Nicki lives for the subliminals on IG. She did it to Cardi B, Remy and any other female she is threatened by. We already know theres animosity between the two broads, so its not difficult to piece two and two together. I find it funny that a 35 year old woman still plays these games. Just make ur 100th shitty flop music video and go.

Well duh, Nicki throws subliminals in her songs all the time. This is nothing new, in fact a LOT of artists throw subliminals and get away with it but when Nicki says one little thing, the world just blows up in rage. rip4 Also her and Cardi just followed each other yesterday, thank GOD bc I really like Cardi and I'm glad she's getting so much success. 

34 minutes ago, Maraj said:

lil kim, truly the queen

Well it's been known that they don't like each other since all the Drake drama. Nicki's "TRENDSETTER" caption is such a reach and it's just embarassing. Now people will compare them and we all know who gon' lose.

moo6

26 minutes ago, Beaux said:

@Bubble

You should know it is deeper than that, get into it..

v1.jpg

Liked by BadGalRiri. mess1 

Poor Oknuckle head. Her 8 win streak was finally broken by her for-the-now rival and Rihanna praises another blk woman on her win. She's so elementary, like her barz as of recent. 

PAP ᵖᵃᵖ ᴾᴬᴾ ᴾᴬᴾ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᴘᴀᴘ PAP PAP ᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘ pap ᵖᵃᵖ ᴾᴬᴾ ᴾᴬᴾ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ
ᵖᵃᵖ ᴾᴬᴾ ᴾᴬᴾ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘnicki4

58 minutes ago, Bubble said:

Onika. WHY ON EARTH would a woman, who is famed for being a Fashion icon/trendsetter want to steal any look from you? 

Its 2017 and theres hardly any organic parts left on what you call a body - Rihanna is real from her white toes to her caramel bulbous forehead.

Stay in your lane and stay arguing with Remy Ma and her strawberry blonde bangs over who flops harder on the charts. You had/have/will never be/been in Rihs lane and I get second hand embarassment over your bravery and AUDACITY to make subliminals when you're here working with a bigger feature whore than you are in hopes of (finally) making a hit in 2017. I guess when you was talking about trendsetter, you was talking about inspiring the homophobic, feature-artist Quavo, who is on everyone's album without a hit to call his own.

brit2brit2brit2brit2chi1chi1dead0dead0dead0dead0

53 minutes ago, Bubble said:

Poor Oknuckle head. Her 8 win streak was finally broken by her for-the-now rival and Rihanna praises another blk woman on her win. She's so elementary, like her barz as of recent. 

PAP ᵖᵃᵖ ᴾᴬᴾ ᴾᴬᴾ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᴘᴀᴘ PAP PAP ᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘ pap ᵖᵃᵖ ᴾᴬᴾ ᴾᴬᴾ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ
ᵖᵃᵖ ᴾᴬᴾ ᴾᴬᴾ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘnicki4

I really don't wanna clock the original Tea because i don't have real interest in doing so..

5033b1cc6aaed1a7_Hair_Trend_Alert_Turquo  

but we can go there if she (onika) wants too...

611EB218FFD.jpg 

I dare halsey to say anything too....

article-2005543-0CA045FF00000578-660_638x703.jpg

2 hours ago, Bubble said:

Roach debuted her aqua blue locks on a holy Sunday, "conveniently" after Halsey shaved her turquoise head bald. I think there's a conspiracy around this....

As everyone reveled in their faeces after shitting themselves seeing the above photo, Oknee Cap took it upon herself to embarass her self on instagram and make the below post.

"Trendsetter *black middle finger emoji* *herpes tongue emoji*"

Disgusting Rihgannariah is not a trendsetter, showing your nipples is not trendsetting. Rhat has always been threatened by nickis fierce attitude and freaky and classy style. Rihanna could never compete its pure jealousy. Queen Onika remains unpressted 

1 hour ago, Beaux said:

I really don't wanna clock the original Tea because i don't have real interest in doing so..

5033b1cc6aaed1a7_Hair_Trend_Alert_Turquo  

but we can go there if she (onika) wants too...

611EB218FFD.jpg 

I dare halsey to say anything too....

article-2005543-0CA045FF00000578-660_638x703.jpg

Like honestly truly...

27fda1e8e788cffd415e0df1876de3a5.jpg

nicki-minaj-vs-lil-kim-large-msg-1278035

Ms. Jones has been waiting for her CFDA award for almost 3 decades now

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.