Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hunty Bear

Coachella-ify Lana's song titles

embrace the hyphens! try to make your song titles as verbose as possible (i.e. God Bless America - And All the Beautiful Women In It, When the World Was At War We Kept Dancing, etc.)

i.e.: Blue Jeans - White Shirt, Walked Into the Room You Know You Made My Eyes Burn

Image result for gif atrl

Climb Up - The H of the Hollywood Sign (2017)

1. Look at You Kids - With Your Vintage Music
  2. Climb Up - The H of the Hollywood Sign (feat. Abel Makkonen Tesfaye)
  3. It Took - 13 Beaches to Find One Empty But Finally It's Mine
  4. My - Cherries and Wine, Rosemary and Thyme, and All of My Peaches (Are Ruined)
  5. The Day I Saw Your - White Mustang White Mustang White Mustang White Mustang White Mustang White Mustang
  6. White Lines and Black Beaches - Blood Red Sangrias (We Travelled for Weeks Just to Escape Your Demons) [feat. Rakim Mayers & Jordan Carter]
  7. Groupie Love - Groupie Love - Groupie Love (feat. Rakim Mayers)
  8. Crying - While I'm Cummin'
  9. Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind
  10. God Bless America - And All the Beautiful Women In It
  11. Girls - Don't Forget Your Pearls And All of Your Horses As You Make Your Way Across the Pond Girls Don't Your Curls and All of Your Corsets Memorize Them In a Little Song Shake It Up Throw Your Hands Up and Get Loose Cut a Rug Lean Into the Fucking Youth Choreo We Just Want the Fucking Truth Is It the End of an Era Is It the End of America Is It the End of An Era Is It the End of America No It's Only the Beginning If We Hold Onto to Hope We'll Have Our Happy Ending When the World Was At War Before We Just Kept Dancing When the World Was At War Before We Just Kept Dancing 
  12. Beautiful People - Beautiful Problems (But We Gotta Try, La La La) [feat. Stephanie Lynn Nicks]
  13. Isn't Life Crazy I Said, Now That I'm Singing With - Sean (feat. Sean Taro Ono Lennon)
  14. It's Fucking - Hot Hot (Winter In the City)
  15. It's Bitter - I'm Coughing (But Now It's In My Blood)
  16. Sometimes It Feels Like I Got a War In My Mind I Wanna Get Off But I Keep Riding the Ride I Never Really Noticed That I Had to Decide - to Play Someone's Game or Live My Own Life

xgvVQX9.gif

6 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

Girls - Don't Forget Your Pearls And All of Your Horses As You Make Your Way Across the Pond Girls Don't Your Curls and All of Your Corsets Memorize Them In a Little Song Shake It Up Throw Your Hands Up and Get Loose Cut a Rug Lean Into the Fucking Youth Choreo We Just Want the Fucking Truth Is It the End of an Era Is It the End of America Is It the End of An Era Is It the End of America No It's Only the Beginning If We Hold Onto to Hope We'll Have Our Happy Ending When the World Was At War Before We Just Kept Dancing When the World Was At War Before We Just Kept Dancing 

Fiona Apple is shaking in the corner

1. Cruel World - Everybody Knows That I'm a Mess
2. Ultraviolence - He Hit Me and It Felt Like a Kiss
3. Unfixable - I Can't Do Nothing About His Strange Weather
4. My Boyfriend's Pretty Cool - But He's Not as Cool as Me
5. Down on the West Coast - They Got a Saying
6. He's Got the Fire - and He Walks with It
7. Pretty - When I Cry
8. Money - and All Your Power, All Your Glory
9. Fucked My Way Up - to the Top
10. Blue Hydrangeas - Cold Cash Divine - Cashmere Cologne - And White Sunshine - Red Racing Cars - Sunset and Vine - The Kids Were Young and Pretty
11. The Other Woman - Will Spend Her Life Alone
12. Magnificent - It Don't Make Sense to You
13. Guns and Roses - Guns and Roses, He Loved Guns and Roses, Guns and Roses, He Loved Guns and Roses, Guns and Roses, He Loved Guns and Roses, Guns and Roses, He Loved Guns and Roses, Guns and Roses, He Loved Guns and Roses, Guns and Roses, He Loved Guns and Roses, Guns and Roses, He Loved Guns and Roses, Guns and Roses, He Loved Guns and Roses, Guns and Roses, He Loved Guns and Roses, 
14. Florida - I Got Something for Ya
15. Happiness - Is This
16. Caught Me Once - Maybe on the Flipside You Could Catch Me Again

xgvVQX9.gif

1. Our Honeymoon - Say You Want Me To (Dark Blue)
2. Putting On My Music While I'm Watching The Boys - Singing Soft Grunge Just to Soak Up The Noise
3. I Lost Myself - Terrence Loves You
4. God Knows I Lived - God Knows I Died - God Knows I Begged (Begged, Borrowed & Cried) - God Knows I Loved - God Knows I Lied - God Knows I Lost - God Gave Me Life - And God Knows I Tried
5. All I Wanna Do - Get High By The Beach
6. Be - A - Freak - Like - Me - Too
7. You're So - Art Deco
8. Time Present - Time Past - Time Future
9. When I'm Down On My Knees - You're How I Pray
10. Catch Me If You Can - Working On My Tan (Salvatore)
11. Billie Holiday - It's All That I Play
12. There's Only.... - Twenty-Four Hours
13. Why Work So Hard - Nothing Can Stop the Two of Us
14. Oh Lord - I Try So Hard

2 minutes ago, Andres said:

1. Cruel World - Everybody Knows That I'm a Mess
2. Ultraviolence - He Hit Me and It Felt Like a Kiss
3. Unfixable - I Can't Do Nothing About His Strange Weather
4. My Boyfriend's Pretty Cool - But He's Not as Cool as Me
5. Down on the West Coast - They Got a Saying
6. He's Got the Fire - and He Walks with It
7. Pretty - When I Cry
8. Money - and All Your Power, All Your Glory
9. Fucked My Way Up - to the Top
10. Ambien - is a sedative, also called a hypnotic. Zolpidem affects chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced in people with sleep problems insomnia). Ambien is used to treat insomnia. The immediate-release tablet is used to help you fall asleep when you first go to bed. The extended-release form, Ambien CR, which has a first layer that dissolves quickly to help you fall asleep, and a second layer that dissolves slowly to help you stay asleep.
11. The Other Woman - Will Spend Her Life Alone

xgvVQX9.gif

you're such a cunt omg ... Blue Hydrangeas - Cold Cash Divine - Cashmere Cologne - And White Sunshine - Red Racing Cars - Sunset and Vine - The Kids Were Young and Pretty is literally top-tier on Ultraviolence - He Hit Me and It Felt Like a Kiss and definitely objectively better than half of the standard jj4 

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

you're such a cunt omg ... Blue Hydrangeas - Cold Cash Divine - Cashmere Cologne - And White Sunshine - Red Racing Cars - Sunset and Vine - The Kids Were Young and Pretty is literally top-tier on Ultraviolence - He Hit Me and It Felt Like a Kiss and definitely objectively better than half of the standard jj4 

I know I just wanted to throw some #shade! jj4orangu1tenor.gif

Just now, Andres said:

I know I just wanted to throw some #shade! jj4orangu1tenor.gif

you should've thrown some shade toward Guns And Roses - Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses jj4xtina11 

1. Birds on the Summer Breeze - I Just Ride (War in My Mind)
  2. Be Young - Be Dope - Be Proud (Like an American)
  3. My Pussy - Tastes like Pepsi-Cola (Men Who Are Older)
  4. I Sing the Body Electric (I'm on Fire)
  5. She Wore Blue Velvet - Bluer Than Velvet Was the Night (And I Still Can See Blue Velvet Through My Tears)
  6. I Was an Angel - Looking to Get Fucked Hard
  7. Let Me Put on a Show for You (Daddy)
  8. Roses - Bel Air - Take Me There - I've Been Waiting to Meet You - Palm Trees - In the Light - I Can See Late at Night - Darling I'm Waiting to Greet You (Come to Me Baby)
  9. I've Got a Burning Desire to Delete This Song from My iTunes (I Drive Fast - Wind in My Hair)
4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

you should've thrown some shade toward Guns And Roses - Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses Guns And Roses jj4xtina11 

fixed! you're a hard man to love and I'm a hard woman to keep track of! jj4xtina14orangu1 

1. Kill Kill - Kill Kill - Kill Kill - Kill Kill - The Ocean - Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill - Kill Kill - Don't Trust Anyone - Kill Kill
2. Queen of the Gas Station - Utah Love - Neon Reservations or Indian Reservations...Who Cares?
3. Oh Snore Can You See - The Minimal Lyric Song
4. Gramma - Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven Bumfuck Redneck Bullshit Rebel Flag Loud and Proud Confederate Nonsense
5. For My Long Lost Love Who is Maybe in Prison or Maybe Doesn't Exist, But You Will Never Know, Part 2 - Pretty Baby
6. Jump - Do You Wanna
7. Lavender Sunshine - God Bless The Universe, The Ocean, You & Me
8. Raise Me Up - Voodoo Mississippi South - 69 Million Stars - I Will Shoot Any Fucking Demons in the Face With My Shotgun
9. Bread & Oranges - Poor & Starving - Gold & Metal Flowers - Pawning & Crying
10. Give Me The Brite Lites - It Wasn't Anything (Sexual Gay Dancing With Magazines)
11. Lolita - Lolita In My Mind
12. Shitty - Shitty - Not Wasting Brainpower On Trash
13. Yayo (Yeah You) - Yayo

1. You And I - We Were Born to Die
2. Light of My Life - Fire of My Loins
3. Love You More - Than Those Bitches Before (Say You'll Remember)
4. It's You - It's You - It's All For You - Everything I Do (I Tell You All The Time)
5. (You're No Good For Me But) Baby I Want You - I Want You - I Want You - I Want You - I Want You - I Want You - I Want You
6. Wining and Dining - Drinking and Driving - Excessive Buying - Overdose and Dying
7. Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah
Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah (That's How You Sang It)
8. Life is Sweet - Like Cinnamon 
9. The Boys - The Girls - They All Like Carmen
10. One for the Money - Two for the Show (So Why is My Heart Broke?)
11. (I Got That) S - S - S - S - S - S - S - S - S - S - S - S - S - S - Summertime Sadness (Oh - Oh - Oh)
12. Skipping School - Drinking on the Job (With the Boss)
13. Hello? Hello? - C - C - C - C - Can You Hear Me? 
14. Kiss Me - In The - D - A - R - K - Tonight (D - A - R - K - Do It - My Way)
15. Every Now and Then - The Stars Align

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.