Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jdpm1991

P!nk is getting the Vanguard Award not Christina

13 minutes ago, Loose Rap said:

Aaliyah is forgotten yet her complilation  was in the top 5 on iTunes early this year. cloud1 lots of new artists of the pop and r&b genres have listed her as an influence and was the originator of the whole alternative dark R&B that is going on today. What these new R&B girls are doing is what GODliyah was doing in 1996. She is considered an R&B legend and a fashion icon. Now what does screamtina have in 2017 again? Oreo commercials? Just admit it. Your fave has been a FLOP for almost a decade and was always in Britney's shadow. That fact that you had to bring aaliyah in the topic to distract from that fact. You trying to drag aaliyah when her last album sold more in the US than both of floptina's albums WWcloud1 And last time I checked, she beat out your fave for best female video at the 2000 VMAS

eve1Wow flopTina her screaming is so powerful it started to represent her career since 2008, RED. BLEEDING

A legend? No one outside of the American R&B community knows who the hell that local bitch was. Who fucking cares about a meaningless vma award when Christina sold more albums, singles and overall records in the US and the entire world, got more #1 and top 10 hits in the US and anywhere else, got more awards including 6 Grammys, meanwhile your fave got ZERO. I mean, Christina's debut album alone outsells aliyah's entire discography. You tried.lmfao1 

The fact that you are comparing the sales of a 2001 album to a 2012 one. As if we needed any more proof of your idiocy and lack of a brain. 

She has her undeniable talent, her legacy, her past success, her multi-million fortune and the respect of music legends, peers and up-coming acts. Now, what do YOU have? nat1 

13 minutes ago, Pigtina Obesilera said:

She was the one behind many things in her career that made her who she is, to name a few : BOMT mv concept, S4U being the lead single off Britney, Toxic being the 2nd single off ITZ, Toxic mv concept, Everytime piano riff and lyrics, was the exec producer of Blackout (added in the Rock n Roll Hall of fame playlist), Womanizer mv concept etc etc ... If it weren't for her hard work and creativity she would never have reached her icon status, so sit down xtard. 

Your fave sure is talented but was never smart enough to comprehend the industry. She tried to do that in 2003 by copying Britney's image change in 2002 and in 2010 by copying Lady Gaga but failed miserably with both nat1

I KNEW that the tired "but she wrote everytime1!1!!" was coming. lmfao1 Are you seriously trying to credit the puppet for her career when it's KNOWN that she owes everything to the producers, writers, musicians, choreographers and suit-men that do everything for her? Kii at hard work. Is that why she looks like a zombie on stage? Is that why she has been lip-synching her entire career? Because of her hard work? omg you britards are truly mentally challenged.lmfao1 Btw, an executive producer has NOTHING to do with the creative process. They just provide the money and maybe choose the tracklist and that's about it. 

Is that why Stripped outdid ITZ and Britney? Is that why it is one of the most successful eras from the time? Is that why it is one of the best selling pop albums from the decade? Is that why it's one of the most influential pop eras ever? Is that why Miley, Selena, Demi and Ariana have all cited Stripped as a big influence on them? I bet every female pop star would love to "miserably fail" like Xtina "did" with Stripped. nat1

23 minutes ago, havok said:

I KNEW that the tired "but she wrote everytime1!1!!" was coming. lmfao1 Are you seriously trying to credit the puppet for her career when it's KNOWN that she owes everything to the producers, writers, musicians, choreographers and suit-men that do everything for her? Kii at hard work. Is that why she looks like a zombie on stage? Is that why she has been lip-synching her entire career? Because of her hard work? omg you britards are truly mentally challenged.lmfao1 Btw, an executive producer has NOTHING to do with the creative process. They just provide the money and maybe choose the tracklist and that's about it. 

Is that why Stripped outdid ITZ and Britney? Is that why it is one of the most successful eras from the time? Is that why it is one of the best selling pop albums from the decade? Is that why it's one of the most influential pop eras ever? Is that why Miley, Selena, Demi and Ariana have all cited Stripped as a big influence on them? I bet every female pop star would love to "miserably fail" like Xtina "did" with Stripped. nat1

Funny how you conveniently ignored the other things I named, yes Everytime was great and she came up with the lyrics and melody but it's not the only thing I named, learn to read xtard. Britney in 2017 is still selling out stadiums, what has your fat flop fave done? Besides promoting and eating Oreos ofc. nat1

I know you're getting mad as you began to downvote, I just wanna make sure it's ok, did I strike a nerve? I hope I didn't because otherwise I'd be missing your funny delulu posts around here, they never fail to make me cackle lmfao1

10 minutes ago, Loose Rap said:

She was local yet she performed in front of thousands all over the world and has plenty of certifications WW. No one knew who she was so that's why she has sold 32 million albums WW. You trying to switch the tables and trying to make this a Aaliyah-Christina comparison because you know that your fave was always in Britney's shadow no matter how hard you try to defect that. You trying to compare aaliyah and Christina's stats when aaliyah was purely R&B for the entirely of her career with pop singles here and there while Christina was always pop/teen pop which is much more of a known genre WW. Not to mention try again having bigger US radio airplay then a lot of floptina's singles. Which is why she broke the record for first single to debut at #1 based on airplay, now where are floptina her billboard records?  eve1

You trying to come for Britney having to owe the writers producers and choreographers like Christina has written a single song in her forgotten ass discography. eve1

Sis don't drag him too hard, I'm legit concerned ny5

39 minutes ago, Loose Rap said:

She was local yet she performed in front of thousands all over the world and has plenty of certifications WW. No one knew who she was so that's why she has sold 32 million albums WW. You trying to switch the tables and trying to make this a Aaliyah-Christina comparison because you know that your fave was always in Britney's shadow no matter how hard you try to defect that. You trying to compare aaliyah and Christina's stats when aaliyah was purely R&B for the entirely of her career with pop singles here and there while Christina was always pop/teen pop which is much more of a known genre WW. Not to mention try again having bigger US radio airplay then a lot of floptina's singles. Which is why she broke the record for first single to debut at #1 based on airplay, now where are floptina her billboard records?  eve1

You trying to come for Britney having to owe the writers producers and choreographers like Christina has written a single song in her forgotten ass discography. eve1

You're gonna pretend that she wasn't local when her stats outside the US are tragic and +90% of her sales come from the US? REALLY? 

32 million? The bitch has barely sold 12.2 million. Not you inflating her sales by 20 million. fall8 

Bitch, I have no problem admitting that Britney's commercial success was bigger than Christina's. That's something I have never denied. I'm not an idiot like you who keeps pretending that your dead fave's career is anywhere near Christina's. 

You wanna talk about Billboard when Christina scored more #1 singles and top 10 hits during her debut era than aliya's during her entire career? Christina sold more with her debut album than aliya's with her entire discog in the US too? Just stop trying, there's nothing your dead fave has over Xtina. Except worms and dirt. xtina4 Your failed attempt would have made sense if she didn't have writing credits in pretty much all her material since Stripped. You tried and failed again. Poor thing. 

29 minutes ago, Pigtina Obesilera said:

Funny how you conveniently ignored the other things I named, yes Everytime was great and she came up with the lyrics and melody but it's not the only thing I named, learn to read xtard. Britney in 2017 is still selling out stadiums, what has your fat flop fave done? Besides promoting and eating Oreos ofc. nat1

I know you're getting mad as you began to downvote, I just wanna make sure it's ok, did I strike a nerve? I hope I didn't because otherwise I'd be missing your funny delulu posts around here, they never fail to make me cackle lmfao1

Everything you named is laughable and ridiculous and in NO way does it debunks my claim when it's KNOWN that your fave is the epitome of a label puppet. 

And how did Glory and its singles do? nat1 Britney is NOT successful anymore, she's a massive flop nowadays too (and so is Xtina). Who are you trying to fool? The point is that both are over as commercial success goes. What does she have? her undeniable talent, her legacy, her overall commercial success, her multi-million fortune and the respect of music legends, peers and up-coming acts. nat2 

It's obvious that your only intention is to troll and you have no desire to have a rational discussion so I will stop feeding you. Your fave stays talentless, brainless, a puppet and a flop. xtina5

32 minutes ago, havok said:

Everything you named is laughable and ridiculous and in NO way does it debunks my claim when it's KNOWN that your fave is the epitome of a label puppet. 

And how did Glory and its singles do? nat1 Britney is NOT successful anymore, she's a massive flop nowadays too (and so is Xtina). Who are you trying to fool? The point is that both are over as commercial success goes. What does she have? her undeniable talent, her legacy, her overall commercial success, her multi-million fortune and the respect of music legends, peers and up-coming acts. nat2 

It's obvious that your only intention is to troll and you have no desire to have a rational discussion so I will stop feeding you. Your fave stays talentless, brainless, a puppet and a flop. xtina5

Sweetie you're proving yet again that you can't read. Where did I say that she was successful? I know Glory flopped I'm not denying anything but the fact is Britney can still tour and sell out shows, and this year's record breaking mini tour proved it. What can Xtina do nowadays? She didn't go on a tour since BTB era, you're trying to say that they're both flops anyway, except it's FALSE. If Britney is a flop then Xtina is a gigantic flop.

1 hour ago, Loose Rap said:

I'd rather take the receipts from official, legit, and respected websites other than some xtard on a pop forum. I'm not pretending that Aaliyah was bigger than your fave, you're the one that brought her up in the first place. I never said she was...... You tried to label Aaliyah is some flop and you got clocked and proved otherwise. eve1 

Oh wow. A tired, overdone Aaliyah death joke. You are so edgy! She's dead and yet has still done more in her 22 years of breathing than you ever will in or sad, pathetic life. So that was a failed drag. eve1 

She has writing credits and yet she still remains one of the more least musically the acclaimed out of all the pop girls. So is that really doing her any good? eve1 

According to Billboard and SoundScan, aliya only sold 7.7 million albums in the US up to 2014. So where exactly did she sell the missing 24.3 million if the US was the only market where any of her albums ever sold more than 200K? Explain. nat1 Fun fact, her ww certified units (IFPI) only amount to 8.7 million. Certified flop. 

Xtina achieved more in 1 year @ 19 y/o than you'll ever achieve in your sad, pathetic and futile life; yet here you are trying to drag her. xtina4

What? Go fix your English, please. She has won 5x more Grammys than both of your faves combined. You tell me. xtina4 

I don't even need to try, you drag yourself on your own. xtina4 

1 hour ago, Pigtina Obesilera said:

Sweetie you're proving yet again that you can't read. Where did I say that she was successful? I know Glory flopped I'm not denying anything but the fact is Britney can still tour and sell out shows, and this year's record breaking mini tour proved it. What can Xtina do nowadays? She didn't go on a tour since BTB era, you're trying to say that they're both flops anyway, except it's FALSE. If Britney is a flop then Xtina is a gigantic flop.

They are both past their peak and they are both done with commercial success as proven by their last eras. Christina doesn't care about her musical career, period. Anyhow, Christina's lack of interest and success won't erase the fact that Britney is also flopping for filth. They are both over, to pretend otherwise is just delusional but clearly your hate towards Xtina is too big to even attempt to be rational for once. But what can I expect from someone with that username? mad5 

17 minutes ago, Loose Rap said:

Lol at those false aaliyah stats lmfao1

One of my faves has 8 Grammys ALONE. You proving once agin you can't read lmfao1

So now Billboard and SoundScan are false? This is a new low. Did you even click the link or did it go over your empty skull? Tragique. lmfao1 

Here, let me help you: http://www.billboard.com/articles/6229108/aaliyah-influence-on-music-and-fashion Hover over it and click it. 

Who cares? I'm clearly talking about aliya and britney. One would think "both of your faves" would be enough indication of that, but not for the mentally challenged I guess. And you dare to come for my reading skills. The damn nerve. Are you for real? I refuse to believe that a human being can be this stupid. rip3 

7 minutes ago, Loose Rap said:

The shameless selective reading. And yet you still try to come for my reading skills? lmfao1

AINBAN - 2m

OIAM - 2m

Aaliyah - 2.7 million to be exact

I Care 4 U Compilation - 1.6m.

Do the math dummy. How old are you? lmfao1

I refuse to waste any more of my time with an idiot that thinks Billboard and SoundScan are false. lmfao1 Go rot in your utter stupidity and ignorance. lmfao1 Even with your #s she's still missing 23.7 million. Where did she sell those? In Hades' kingdom? lmfao1 

I already clocked and dragged the shit out you so my job here is done. Better luck next time, make sure to bring a brain for the next, xoxo.

mariah-wave-byevestb.gif

14 minutes ago, Loose Rap said:

When your life is so boring you get an ego boost and satisfaction for "clocking" and "dragging" someone tho. I pity you. eve1 And how could she sell 8.7 million WW when she sold 8.1 million in the states?

And this is the same source your ass has been clinging to. So you can sit down now because if that is wrong then that WW certification is wrong also. lmfao1

Where did I claim she sold 8.7 million ww? Those are her certified units. The source I used stated her ww sales at 12.2 million. And you say I'm the one that cannot read. You are just the gift that keeps on giving, omg.lmfao1 

You still haven't answered my question, where exactly did she sell the missing 23/24 million? Please, tell us. We're dying to know. 

Not the difference being 450K. lmfao1 How dumb do you need to be to claim that Billboard/Nielsen and IFPI are false? You're truly something else. Good fucking bye.lmfao1 

27 minutes ago, Loose Rap said:

When you get clocked and then you make an attempt to change up what you said. lmfao1It doesn't matter how small the difference is, it still proves that you THOUGHT you knew what you were talking about but you didn't. lmfao1

Why do you lie about something that is so easy to prove as false? Why do you even bother? Haven't you been ridiculed enough already? dead4

3 hours ago, havok said:

32 million? The bitch has barely sold 12.2 million. Not you inflating her sales by 20 million.  

1 hour ago, havok said:

Fun fact, her ww certified units (IFPI) only amount to 8.7 million. Certified flop. 

In case you didn't know, there's a difference between certified units and sold copies. fall8 

Except I do. You claimed she has sold 32 million albums ww when she hasn't even sold more than 8.2 million in the US; her only relevant market. And I have repeatedly asked you to prove with factual evidence where exactly did she sell the missing copies but you have deflected and ignored the question every single time.lmfao1

How am I trying to claim Billboard is false when I JUST posted a billboard source claiming she sold 8.1 million? You are truly just...... lmfao1

Do I need to simplify everything down to toddler level for you? 

1st act -  I post a direct link from Billboard stating aliay's sales in the US: 

1 hour ago, havok said:

According to Billboard and SoundScan, aliya only sold 7.7 million albums in the US up to 2014. 

2nd act - You claim the stats are false. 

1 hour ago, Loose Rap said:

Lol at those false aaliyah stats. 

and then you did it again:

50 minutes ago, Loose Rap said:

So you can sit down now because if that is wrong then that WW certification is wrong also.

Like, I seriously don't get you. Are you enjoying this? Do you get pleasure out of being humiliated or what? fall8 

And this isn't me claiming that IFPI is false but that it's real because it has the Aaliyah album sitting pretty at #34 for selling 13m. At least you tried. 

What the hell is that? lmfao1 IFPI only releases YECs. They have NEVER made charts featuring total album sales. If so, then bring the link from IFPI's official webpage containing that "chart". I'll wait. In before, you deflect AGAIN.  nat1  13 million when it only sold 2.7m in the US? lmfao1 I have NEVER encountered someone so out of touch with reality before in my whole life. You must be a troll, no one can be this stupid and delusional. I refuse to believe it! Whatever, aliya is a forgotten flop that no one outside of the US cares for. Bye. xtina5 

On 10/08/2017 at 9:30 PM, Xavi said:

Nah... Genie in a bottle, Dirrty, Beautiful, Aint No Other Man, Lady Marmalade, Fighter

Only Genie In A Bottle, Dirrty, Lady Marmalade are iconic laughcry1

Britney has BOMT, Oops, Toxic and Slave. Anyway this is if we go by QUANTITY, but we all know BOMT alone outshines her entire videography in terms of impact. 

5 hours ago, Michael. said:

Britney has BOMT, Oops, Toxic and Slave. Anyway this is if we go by QUANTITY, but we all know BOMT alone outshines her entire videography in terms of impact. 

Exaggerating... 

8 hours ago, Loose Rap said:

I don't have the time for this and your contradicting posts. fall6

At the end of the day, I stan a R&B legend who is ranked on billboard as the 10th most successful R&B artist of the past 25 years and 27th most successful R&B artist of all time. cloud1 

if you have no time... DON'T POST, simple as that, if you are not defending your point, just read (maybe you have time for read) 

10 hours ago, Loose Rap said:

I don't have the time for this and your contradicting posts. fall6

At the end of the day, I stan a R&B legend who is ranked on billboard as the 10th most successful R&B artist of the past 25 years and 27th most successful R&B artist of all time. cloud1 

So after being mercilessly clocked and dragged you suddenly don't have time? Sure. Deflecting again, just like I predicted. You're dismissed.  nat2 

8 hours ago, Michael. said:

Beautiful is iconic. If anything, they are tied in quantity. Anyhow, who fucking cares? Why does it always have to be a competition for you britards? Christina's achievements aren't tied to Britney's. Christina has her fair share of iconic and memorable videos, and nothing about your fave's career will change that, period. Stop being ridiculous and petty for once in your life. kylie2

1 hour ago, havok said:

So after being mercilessly clocked and dragged you suddenly don't have time? Sure. Deflecting again, just like I predicted. You're dismissed.  nat2 

Beautiful is iconic. If anything, they are tied in quantity. Anyhow, who fucking cares? Why does it always have to be a competition for you britards? Christina's achievements aren't tied to Britney's. Christina has her fair share of iconic and memorable videos, and nothing about your fave's career will change that, period. Stop being ridiculous and petty for once in your life. kylie2

I don't even know how this started anyway, but why are you playing the "why does it always have to be a competition" card exactly? Do you realize how ironic that is coming from you or?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.