Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jony

Disney to pull movies from Netflix, start its own streaming service

48 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I still own the VHS recorder and I sometimes play them, it's so weird though dead4 

tehe1 I wish I could still play them that way.. but I also find pride in my DVD collection. wub1 

25 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

but the DVD quality especially the Diamond editions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah, I own some of the Diamond editions as well... Lady & the Tramp, the Little Mermaid and a couple of Special Editions, though I'm not quite sure what exactly makes them 'special' other than that they're from Disney of course. wub1 

Just now, Kaulitz. said:

Yeah, I own some of the Diamond editions as well... Lady & the Tramp, the Little Mermaid and a couple of Special Editions, though I'm not quite sure what exactly makes them 'special' other than that they're from Disney of course. wub1 

It's just the quality or they add more stuff to the DVD that's all. However,My VHS collection goes from Snow White to The Emperor's New Groove rip4 I only downloaded the other new classics in order to watch them mad5

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

It's just the quality or they add more stuff to the DVD that's all. However,My VHS collection goes from Snow White to The Emperor's New Groove rip4 I only downloaded the other new classics in order to watch them mad5

Out of the total 60 Disney classics, I'm missing about a good 10+ of them I think.. I'm SO GLAD though that last year I finally achieved what I wanted to, which was to collect the ones that are totally out of production and so hard to find. But now I finally have them on my Disney shelf too, and it makes me sooo happy. 

1 hour ago, Luca. said:

I actually like this idea. wat3 

I simply can not wait !! :D 

GIFBin Image

On 8/8/2017 at 4:37 PM, Hylia said:

Put everything Disney has ever done on there and I'm here for it! I need all the shows, I need all the princess movies, I need all the princess movie sequels. Make it happen!

It's annoying that I would have to pay for another service, and I probably won't do it unless they do this ^ Put literally everything on there for streaming and I'm on board.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.