Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

AGNTEA

OG version of "Monster" beats Eminem and Rihannas Versions' Butt (Bebe Rexha is the true Queen in this song)

Truth has to be told. I love Rihanna, but the Folk-vibe is so fucking good and damn, what a Eurovision winner THIS would have been OH MY GOD. I am SHOOKETH

You go BEBE! kylie2 SHAME on them producers not featuring the original Singer/Songwriter of this song, but keeping her background "wooh oh uhs" in the final mix!!

Just now, AGNTEA said:

#buyitonfreeyoutubetomp3converter fall6

I WOULD NEVER DOWNLOAD SHIT FROM YOUTUBE! The quality is HORRIBLE! I get so triggered by people who still download music from YouTube in 2017!

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

I WOULD NEVER DOWNLOAD SHIT FROM YOUTUBE! The quality is HORRIBLE! I get so triggered by people who still download music from YouTube in 2017!

giphy.gif

but it's not on iTunes or Amazon

giphy.gif

SO WHAT NOW!?

giphy.gif

edit: okay, i've found a soundcloud link interesting1

14 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

giphy.gif

If it's in HD then what's the problem? um1 

Just now, Urbanov said:

If it's in HD then what's the problem? um1 

Because the audio is NEVER HD! lmfao2 The default audio quality on YouTube is 128kbps. That's the worst you can go in terms of MP3. Downloading it as 320kbps will only upconvert the file bitrate, not the quality.

15 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

but it's not on iTunes or Amazon

giphy.gif

SO WHAT NOW!?

giphy.gif

edit: okay, i've found a soundcloud link interesting1

Soundcloud also has a default bitrate of 128kbps.

giphy.gif

You gotta track down the actual leak. I suggest vk.com! They usually have the HQ source uploaded. If it wasn't leaked in higher bitrate then that's tragic but there's nothing one can do about it.

19 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

Soundcloud also has a default bitrate of 128kbps.

giphy.gif

You gotta track down the actual leak. I suggest vk.com! They usually have the HQ source uploaded. If it wasn't leaked in higher bitrate then that's tragic but there's nothing one can do about it.

Fuck that shit, I won't give them my name! fall6 I rather listen to Bebes 128kbps version than to HD Emihanna version fall6

16 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

bebe is a queen she really gave up her best tracks to other people jj4

oh my god, this is so much better than the official version what the actual fuck??

She is the real deal, she can sing her ass off and has a fresh sound in her songs. What the fuck has music industry become to wasting iconic tracks and re-doing them into ..what they got turned into cry5

4 hours ago, Grimhilde said:

Because the audio is NEVER HD! lmfao2 The default audio quality on YouTube is 128kbps. That's the worst you can go in terms of MP3. Downloading it as 320kbps will only upconvert the file bitrate, not the quality.

YouTube supports 5.1 surround sound. And yes - some people are re-uploading their favourite songs on YouTube so you could listen to them in HD. Even on YouTube Help tab you have listed different bitrates for different uploads and for 5.1 it's 512kbps. We're not in 2012 anymore, but seems like you've stuck there.

200.gif

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.